school

Hi fan people sorry I haven't updated is just that I got in trouble by my dad because I mess up our tablet but its all fine. So lets go on with the story shall we.
------------------------------------------------------
Marinette pov.
When me and Alya was off to our school I look at my paper and I told Alya," What classes do you have" " I have Spanish class, music, pe, art, biology, technology." she said looking down and saying what classes she have.
" What class did you get?" ask Alya.
" I have Chinese, geometry, art and deigning , biology, math, and history." I said.scaning all my list.
" Ok.lets go" " ok whats your first class becasue I go to biology first."
" Same here girl" Alya said joyfully.
" Ok lets go" I grabbed Alya wrist and took her to our first room 13.
" Ehh it still looks like the same as paris but a little different" Alya ask me.
Adrien pov.
Me and nino took the car. We already told each other what class we got. He has music, pe, biology, math, technology and Geometry.
I mostly got like the same thing as paris but a little different. I got Chinese, geometry, art, biology, math, history and pe.
Me and nino got off the car. We started walking to our first class biology room 13.
We went strait to the stair and walk to our room. While we went into the room we saw Alya and Marinette talking. I heard a cute little laugh from Marinette.
Their was only Marinette,me , Alya, and Nino in this room. The other is not new here so I sat in the next seat at paris with Nino.
" Omgosh Alya." Marinette said laughing hard.
" Hey dudes" said Nino.
" Hey Nino and Adrien" Alya said nudging Marinette in the arm playfully.
" Hey A-Adri-Adrien and Nino" Marinette stuttered at my name. Is she scared of me or something.
Then the class started it was kinda boring and right now I want to ask Marinette is she scared of me or not.
( Biology ended)
Marinette pov
'Omgosh I can't believe us 4 has the same classes biology that is so awesome' I thought to myself.
" Hey Mari what is your next class" Alya ask me.
I checked and I have Chinese.
" I um have Chinese lesson with Adrien" I said to alya.
"What omg you two only." Alya said nudging by the second time today.
" I don't know its just me and him. It could be other people" I ask considering.
I walked to my next class and it was room 15. "aruhh come on I know.you have the same class as me!" someone said it was Chloe.
" Umm Chloe you know that you don't have to have the same classes as Adrien you know" " Whatever Mari-trash good thing no one care about you and probably me and the princess are gonna be BFF. We gonna be mean to everybody and you have nothing to do because me and her are totally rich."
" Probably you and the princess are not gonna be friends and it doesn't matter you two are rich and gonna be mean to everybody. She is nice, kind, brave, talented, and alway think of others before their self so stop me so cruel to everybody because no none likes you. You might tell everybody to like you and think of you the most popular girl from paris and the whole school. You just want attention to be popular so stop being like you all perfect and be kind to others before your self" I said calmly and a little mad.
Chlow didn't have any word so she just walked away.
So I ran to my next class. I learned a lot of Chinese now I can hear what they're saying and I can talk to them this is so amazing.
(Time skip to after school)
I am so happy. I might go to the castle.
I ran fast to the castle but then I slow down. I remember what happened last night with Cat noir . I started blushing agian.like 50 shade intill someone came and put a hand on my shoulder and the person said," Hey princess were are you going" I startled a little.
I turn around and saw Cat noir.
" Oh h-hi Cat noir you scared me" I said a little scared.
" Oh Im sorry.princess so where are you going" he ask.me twice.
" I.umm gonna go to the castle." I said. Then I jumped and hugged him tight. He hugged back around 15 sec because he was surprise.
"What with the hug Mari" he said confused.
" Thank you for saving me last night" I said.
" Oh your welcome" he said smiling at me so I smile back then I was still walking.
We talked about cazy stuff and other things he made up. I started to cracked up intill I heard something it was his Miraculous.
" Sorry Princess but I have to go, but thanks for the chat I see you later then bye" he said in a hurry.
"Bye kitty" I said.
I ran to the castle and saw David.
"Hey david how are you" I said.
" Im good"
( time skip to the hotel)
'Aruhh Im soooooooo exhausted from school and to the castle I need to sleep.' I thought.
Then I slept peacefully.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey fan people thx for reading my chapter. Also I did the marichat book called ' My only purr-cess' ·Marichat. Go check it out. Btw I tried my best doing a romance book plz read it I only have 3 or 2 people read it. Also help my friends here. Yac_yac. She is soo amazing at doing a romance book. Sorry this was a short chapter is just my hand hurts and I also went to a hospital for my cusin but he's fine now. Thx for reading my book plz read my other books. I did it early. I appreciated you fan people you are soo awesome but don't worry I'll update soon. Thx again byee.
Marinettefangirl123 out!!