Mystery person

Hi fan people here's a new part of this stoy. Enjoy!!!!!

When we got off the airport everyone that I saw was bowing to me I was so shocked why are they bowing to me intill I heard a voice behind me.

" Hello china" said someone behind me. I looked who was behind me and it was Chloe, she's always thinks she is perfect. Then she saw people bow to me and not her, but chloe said," Hey what are they bowing to you and not me, I'm the mayor daughter!!!Ughhh" I was wondering why are they bowing to me that weird. I saw Alay with a weird look I've never seen.

"Hey Marinette why are they bowing to you", said Adrien "I-I d-don't k-know why t-th-they bowing t-to me."I summering 

We went to a hotel and Ms. Bustier told us who will we be stay as roommate." Ok student's the room you'll be to stay is Adrien and nino, Sabrina and Chloe, Alix and Kim, Max and Ivan , Julika and Rose, Mylene and Nathaniel, finally Alay and Marinette. Now you kids could enjoy the city with or with out your friends so have fun." " No way I suppose to be with my Adrikins Ughh", said Chloe stepping angrily. I wanted to be alone by myself and think why does those people bowing to me. Im going to enjoy china and stop thinking.

While I was walking alone in china I heard foot step behind me," Hello is anyone here, who is following me" I was scared who was following me but I just Ignore it. I always look behind me and while I was their I saw a man but I didn't saw the face because I think it was cover by a blanket. Why is that person following me.

I went to the hotel and when I look behind me nobody was following me,"That was close" I went to my room I was roommate with Alay and went in and Alay seems asleep. I came fast and close the door quietly then I went to the restroom and took and shower. I was finish taking a shower went to sleep in my bed because all what happened to me today.

Hi fan people I hope you enjoyed this chapter who could that mystery man be find out in the next chapter peace.