3~Middle finger

Dedicated to Orangee1 for the support , for the vote and comments. I appreciate.

Thanks guys for the over 100 reads just after two days of starting this book. I love you all and please share this book if you love it.

Listen to the mucic above as you read.
*********************************
🎶Food e no dey
Brother eh water no dey
And our country no good o
Everyday for thief
One day for owner e
Poor man wey thief maggi
Omo, dem go show im face
for crime fighter, Rich man wey thief money
Omo, we no dey see their face
for crime fighter.
Tell me something now rudeboy
Rich man go dey halla prayer, Poor man go dey shout, Rich man go dey halla prayer Poor man go dey shout. Make una lead us well,
No let this nation to fall inside well.
Mr. President  (lead us well)
If you be governor( govern us well)
If you be senator (Senate am well)
If you be police(police well well, no dey take bribe) 🎶

Mr Duncan could be heard playing a song by an old musician from _Ajegunle_ Who reigned back then in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
The music echoed and boomed around the entire building, adding to the noise pollution.

Here in _Ajegunle_ the songs mostly played are songs by _Ajegunle_ musicians and people tend to go Gaga over the songs; including myself.

After I got back from Ramson's house, I had fallen into a deep sleep after crying for an hour. My eye bags and red eyes were still visible, it's actually less than 24 hours.

I looked terrible as my make up  were alread ruined. I sat down on the floor looking lifeless as i listened to the lyrics of the song that could be heard loudly.

Was I hurt? Yes I was.
Why? Because I really like Ramson.
Is he worth my tears? No.
Then whey am I crying? Because it's natural to get hurt!

Suddenly the door opens and Joke  catwalks in, swaying left to right as if she was a model on a runway. She was dressed in a black armless jumpsuit, but surprisingly she was barefooted, cause her black heels were hanging on her left hand.  She was singing to the lyrics of the song Mr Duncan was playing,  which just changed to ' Crises by African chyna'.

"oh plenty woman when carry belle,
omoge them make them begin they fear,
If i say O, you say P another man say C
omo na you sabi
If i say O, you say P another man say C
omo na you sabi." She sings as she places her stuff on the floor.

I quickly wiped my face with my hands not wanting Joke to notice anything.

When she droped her bag on the floor, she turns to me and she smiles sheepishly, I smile back trying to act normal.

She stops for a while and looks at me. I silently prayed my red and puffy eyes doesn't give me out. 
Even though she tends to know when I'm not happy. I don't know how she does it, but she could read me like a book.

"Who do you?" She ask. (Who hurt you?)

I sigh, shaking my head trying to convince her I'm okay.
"Tari no vex me oo, who be that maga, that bastard wey make you cry? na mama sewa insult you again?" She questions, it was so obvious she was getting piss already.

(Tari don't lie to me, who is the person, the bastard that made you cry? Is it Sewa's mother?)

Joke and I grew up in Ajegunle, we went to the same primary school, same secondary school and even though most people in Ajegunle don't go to the university, Joke and I did. We made sure to have all our certificates.