2~A big Mistake

Dedicated to Skymoon6311 for been the first to  vote and comment, I appreciate the support.
********************************

I hated been given time. Here I was pacing around my room baffled about what Ramson said yesterday.

I didn't know why I felt like I would be making the biggest mistake of my life if I don't forgive him.

Why do I feel so threatened? Why do I feel like I'm the one losing in this game?

What is that unique attraction I have for Ramson. Not that he has been a good boyfriend but of all my boyfriends I have had, he is the one I have spent over a year with.

Was it the sex we had that made me addicted to him? I've been trying to figure out what I really like about Ramson and I haven't gotten one yet.

I sigh as I stopped pacing around placing my index finger on my chin. A part of me says to go and visit him and I guess it's the horny part of me that's screaming aloud.

I finally make up my mind, getting dressed up in a skimpy green gown, I remove my hair net revealing my newly fixed human hair, I brush them and put on my sandal.

I reside at Arumo, Ajegunle, while Ramson resides at Ogbo Nwanko. It was just a few minutes walk to his house.

Immidately I was completely dressed, I carried my purse and stepped out of one room, one palour house, the whistling of people and  horning of cars made me screech. I place my both palm on my ear preventing me from hearing the unwelcoming sound.

This was the disadvantage of staying in a face me I face you building'.

Immidately you come out, all attention is on you, the rooms are close and the next building is just in front of you, the narrow, small and unleveled pathway was weakening to the bone as it makes you walk cautiously. One dare not wear high shoe or they'd be disgrace when they accidentally fall down in front of all those jobless boys who are after seeing the colour of your pant.

Some boys lurk around the pathway smoking cigarettes while some whistled as I walked by. I kept on walking keeping my head up high as my skimpy gown dances to my foot step.

As I was approaching Ramsons street, i started getting an uncanny feeling in my gut. I was scared. What if he moved on already?

I shiver from those useless thoughts, deciding to keep them behind me, I kept on walking thinking optimistic.

The food vendors were around with their different varieties for sale. A particular food immidately called my attention, the hot porridge yam was thrilling to my nose that if one could eat with their nose, the food would be finished.

The woman selling the porridge yam, kept the cooler of the porridge yam in a truck along with other dishes, boys and girls, women and men, all lined up asking to be served.

I shook my head distracting myself from that believing I have an aim for coming here.

The road leading to Ramson house was worse than mine, people lurking around and making unnecessary noise alongside with the horning of cars and vehicles.

There was also pedestrian traffic due to the misuse and damaged roads. While from some house, loud music boomed making some men and women dance around and singing along to the lyrics.

Ramson also resided in a face me i face you building , he resides with his four pervert friends, Daniel, Nonso, Peter and Adamu.

When I reached his neighborhood, some women looked at me warily but I scratched it off since it wasn't the first time. It's mostly prostitute that resided in this Ogbo Nwanko area, the women here always dressed half naked, either married women or unmarried.

I reached his room and was about to knock but stood still first trying to catch my breath.

I didn't know what led me to placing my ear on the door and when i did, I couldn't believe.

"Abegi, leave that Tari, the only thing wey make me go beg na because of she Sabi fucking position, she good for bed die,"  I heard Ramson say and his friends laughed.

(Please the only reason I went to apologise to Tari was because she was really good in bed and knows many fucking position)

The throbbing in my head didn't help as I nearly forgot how to breathe.

"So you mean say she Sabi fuck? now wey she don leave you, it's like I go try my luck oooo,"  A voice I recognise to be Nonso said.

I sniffle silently as my stomach churned with irritation.

(Do you mean that she's good to fuck?
Now that you have ended things with her, i will try to hit it up with her)

I kept on listening and couldn't believe all he was saying, all he cared about was sleeping with me and I stupidly let him take control.

They all laughed and mocked me, I felt useless. They painted me out to be a sex crazed person and I regretted letting my horny part bring me here and to be honest I was also thankful because it has made me realise the kind of person Ramson was.

Wetin con burst my head pass na when he talk  after, say na only money I dey after, say I dey always tasks am.

(What made me more mad was when he said I was only with him for his money and cared about his money alone)

It was I that gave Ramson More, he has never given me money to make my hair or buy cloth. Even when we get into a rough sex and he tore my pant, he doesn't compensate and he has the audacity to brag nonsense to his nonsense friends.

I remembered going shopping and buying clothes for this same boy and all he said was, "you don't have fashion sense but you try,"

(You don't know men fashion but I'd give it to you)

He always used his other line whenever it was a festive season so as to avoid my ranting and acting all lovie dovie with him.

From today, I promise myself, never will I ever let another man trample on me!

Whew!
Ramson is a dick!
His true nature is out!
What do you say about this chapter?
Vote comment and share.