Surprise Surprise🥳

Taina POV*
I been home for 2 days now, i was still in bed tryna get up so i can get ready to do my runs, malia been with my mom since lastnight & that's where she's going to be for the next 2 days since my mom don't wanna give her back but she love being around my mom & lil sister so i would be fine and i can handle everything i need to while she's enjoying herself. Can you hurry & let's start our day my bestfriend said busting in my room, she's the reason i'm up i wanted to sleep in; well where we going? i asked her! i told you i'm tired of spending money, girlllll you don't have to spend this trip it's on me we going out tonight so we going to find a cute outfit, get our nails, feet & hair done that's all" she said to me, okay well exit so i can proceed with getting ready..
* After 45 minutes of getting ready i was all ready to go, i looked for my phone i haven't heard from branden since yesterday afternoon & im getting no answer i frowned! i went on ig to see that he posted a couple of hours but no response; okay maybe this won't work i thought to myself walking downstairs" i'm ready liyah, can you take my picture i asked handing her the phone" how you going to ask but push me the phone"yes" wasn't my answer she told me laughing! she took like 30 photos before i chose my favorite one!

Lataina_xo: just a master piece trying to master peace💛🖤..
We were heading to the car when my phone started ringing*boo🤍"
hello? hello, i feel like long time no speak are we not working out for you i jumped to conclusion asking him; relax your mind we're just fine i just was doing some last minute runs for my grandma she says hello beautiful btw, i blushed tell her i said thank you & hello beautiful to her as well.. but what are you doing now? i miss you' in a short amount of time i'm use to seeing your face on facetime every hour or two, i'll ft you soon as i touch back home sexy what's your plans today he asked me?" well right now the girly things, i'm gonna go out tonight with liyah but before that i got somethings to finish for work i said sounding tired, well finish up & let me see the pure beauty when you done, no make up tonight i love your fresh face he told me i could hear him blushing, okay daddyyyy i said to him before we hung up" just ewkkkkk ewkkk liyah said to me.

* Kentrell POV*
Aye say slime go back down, who that right there i asked big B? that's yo babymomma dude he said to me before clicking on the picture & zoomed in, i ain't hear from taina still since the day she up & left miami that dude got her ignoring me it's gon be problems i spoke to my daughter she on a granny vacation i tried getting to her mother but i guess she changed her number & she's fed up, i got one more city then i'll be able to go back to ATL i think i want to relocate to cali but i know taina not gon follow this time and i don't want to be away from my daughter she's not able to fly alone yet so i have to figure something out & have a civil conversation with T.
* 2 hours later *
I was ready to go to the stu but i was waiting on K"montana" to come back from wherever he was, i could just go alone i thought but he told me never trust everybody around us even the mf security guard that's why when we get in the truck or sprinter van it's a bunch of us but i don't know where my slimes at out this b*tch, i text the group chat " stu session" check in? ben10,oG3,bigB,baba,& bbyjoe checked in meet in the lobby in 10 call a car, i'll meet ya there montana replied.

* Taina POV*
I been out all day & i was just ready to get in the bed and stay there but i didn't wanna do that to my bestie so i'll do what i gotta do with my work & take a nap, i was loving my hair i went back black & added some front bangs again i loved this style on me, here i was about to be home i was shaking in my boots to just jump in the bed i got a nice dress & my nails done i wanted to get my eyebrows shaped more but i'll wait for my touch-up.. We pulled up to the house grabbing our bags; i always say i'm not shopping for a while then ends up shopping this is sickening, walking in my house i seen roses & balloons everywhere" i'm not taking kentrell back i thought to myself, i looked back before i started to follow the roses up to my bedroom, opening the doors & there was branden smiling at me " i jumped on him & kissed him with so much lust, your so perfect who sent you omg😍😍😍😍😍😍😍, wait! how do you know where i live & how did you get in my house? don't tell me your crazy & a criminal i smirked at him, he laughed at me no your bestfriend left some keys behind & sent me your address on instagram because i asked her for that favor i missed you to much to let's days go by, i'm thinking about moving out here to be closer to you i gotta go house hunting for a family house cause then i'll have to bring my mom, grandma, sisters & my father along he said to me! omg your willing to make moves for me so i'm really special i touched my heart blushing, are you coming out with me & liyah tonight? no your coming with me & ya going out was just a cover up, we got reservations & i got enough plans for us but do your work & take a nap i'm gon run to the mall & i'll be back for you baby" he told me but i didn't want him to go; okay i said pouting! bae fix your face i'll be right back nomore then 2 hours you have stuff to finish and then we can cuddle until it's time to get ready together he told me bending down kissing me & adding tongue, i led us in the bathroom doing us a boomerang & adding it on instagram, i feel like the world deserves to see him♥️.