The Truth💔

* Kentrell POV*
I woke up being in my old bed i missed it here but i'm grown now making my own money can't live at momma house, i rolled over seeing Taina all in her phone"goodmorning queen i said getting up going into the bathroom but she ignored me i'll wait til i come out the bathroom hopefully she didn't find out before i told her, i used the bathroom before washing my hands, my face & brushing my teeth & putting lotion on. I walked back out the room standing over T, you didn't hear me say goodmorning to you" what's ya issue now i said staring in her eyes she turned away, i grabbed her face kissing her softly get up so we can get ready to go, i slipped my pants on before putting my socks & gucci slides on, i looked over at her just sitting there with her head in her lap i didn't wanna scream at her but she pissing me off already, i took a deep breath before leaving out the room to see what my mom had going on but she wasn't here, i walked in my brother room dapping him up and giving him some money" i love you slime, stay up and stay in school i forever got you fasho i said walking out. I walked back in the room hearing tay sniffles in the bathroom i knocked on the door she didn't answer " aye open the door she still didn't open the door, TAY OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR i semi-yelled, she opened the door slowly YO WHAT THE FUCK IS YA PROBLEM, YOU NOT SAYING SHIT HOW IM SUPPOSE TO HELP YOU! she just looked at me, walking past me i grabbed her arm i don't know what the fuck ya attitude is but you need to lose it & lose it now before we have a problem cause you pissing me off she grabbed her arm back before walking away putting on her clothes, man i'm out keep ya fuckin attitude don't call me later i said walking away! i wasn't really leaving i was gon go to my car & wait for her so i can take her out and talk to her.
*30 minutes later*
I been sitting here to long she still haven't came out i walked back in the house seeing kendall sitting in the living room, tay still upstairs? he looked at me shaking his head yeah she up there crying why are pregnant people so emotional i laughed at him before walking upstairs following the noise of her sniffles, she laid right across the bed i walked around the bed so i can be face to face with her, im sorry for yelling at you please just tell me what's wrong i said kissing her wet face but i didn't care at the moment i wanted to know what's wrong, she didn't reply i know i shouldn't be doing this but oh well i got up closing the door before grabbing her legs bringing her to the end of the bed sliding her pants off, i gently slid her panties off before getting between her legs pleasing her, once i was finish i got up pulling my pants down sliding into her" she arched her back as i sped up"After 15 minutes of making love to her i was done & her attitude was gone. I got up pulling my pants back up, now what was wrong with you? she smiled before saying " i wanted what you just gave me i been trying to wake you up for hours, i laughed at her i'm sorry ma i was tired & stressed out but get dress so we can go shower & go out for something to eat, i wanna talk to you about some things, meet me in the car i told her before walking out. I got to the bottom of the steps seeing my brother looking at me in disgust, aye say i'm telling momma ya had sex in her house"i laughed shrugging him off before going outside to my car waiting for Taina to come out.
*Taina POV*
I was so tired after me & kentrell session but we were on the way to his house so we can shower & get ready to go out i missed him so much i couldn't wait to spend time with him after 2 long months i got my baby daddy back😓. We pulled up to his house getting out together walking up the driveway to the door which felt like forever but we made it ; watching him open the door to all his friends being in the living room, i left kentrell in the living room to speak to them while i walked off to go shower, I did my hygiene & got dressed kentrell still wasn't upstairs, i started on my hair i decided i'll just make it a messy bun. After what seemed like forever he finally came upstairs walking right past me going in the bathroom, i'll just go sit outside & wait for him maybe he wants his space, i walked downstairs grabbing my pocket book & a water before going outside i felt like i looked cute today i pulled out my phone taking a selfie & picking the best one before uploading it to ig.