Who's Coming Around First

Toosii POV*
It's been a couple of days since shawty poured her heart out to me but i can't just turn emotional after she hurt my feelings first i said laughing to myself, i was being real petty right now & i missed shawty bad but my pride to damn big. It's like we're meant to be, everytime i'm out i'm bumping into her & we just be mugging but i really just wanna kiss on & make love to her. I was walking into apple bee's to pick up my order & soon as i look over there she is with some dude, i chuckled to myself now she pushing it, i walked over to her table just to be petty " wassup bae i thought you was out shopping, what time you gon be home? oh hey you must be work with her i said to this dude, who was looking at me like i was buggin which i was. Na'jour stop it we haven't spoken in days after you hurt my feelings, & to make you feel stupid this is my brother, my daughter god father now excuse you she told me before walking away to the ladies room." I looked at dude before he looked at me saying; you can follow her cause i know she likes you due to her calling me about you in tears which made my heart melt, i dapped him up & walked away.

* TAINA POV*

I walked away from the table where ben & toosii stood, walking in the ladies room i took two deep breaths & wiped my eyes, there he was playing with my heart i just keep bumping into him, I was tryna regain my thoughts before he bust in the door l...

I walked away from the table where ben & toosii stood, walking in the ladies room i took two deep breaths & wiped my eyes, there he was playing with my heart i just keep bumping into him, I was tryna regain my thoughts before he bust in the door locking it & attacking me with kisses, one thing lead to another & here the fuck we are on the restaurant sink half naked just having sex, his sex game was DIFFERENT * after 30mins of what felt like love making * i was just staring at him, Na'jour we can't be doing this it's not healthy if we're not going to be together, i can fuck with no feelings attached but i don't wanna lead myself into that i told him, he took a deep breath before saying" oh no we not going to be doing this without being together, that's why we together, your going to give me a chance & your going to have faith in me just like i'm going to do you he told me before kissing me, now will you be my girl? he asked me staring me right in the eyes. Yes i'll be your girlfriend just please don't hurt me, & have me feeling lonely, i said to him! I won't, meet me home by 9pm, i'm running late he kissed me & left me standing there to fix myself, whoaaaaaa was all i could say.
* 3 hours later*
I was just finishing up some shopping & here i was on my way to toosii house, & just then my ig started dinging, i'll wait til i stop driving to see what it is, & soon as i pulled in the gated house parking i looked" i was disappointed & full of rage" i grabbed my stuff & rung the doorbell soon as he opened the door i popped off, NA'jour is you fuckin serious???? he grabbed my wrist pinning it above my head, STOP swinging & fucking talk to me" he yelled but i was already in tears, all i asked is for you not to play with me, & my feelings but you know what i knew this would be bad i said walking towards the door but he grabbed me by waist YOUR NOT GOING NOWHERE, BREATHE & THEN TALK TO ME BEFORE YOU START ASSUMING I DID SOME SHIT! yo! he screamed to his security guard make sure she don't go nowhere he told him before jogging up the steps.

* Toosii POV pt.2*
I was so fuckin confused on what this girl just came in here swinging for, i don't hit females so i had to walk away but she damn sure wasn't leaving, we just started this relationship & she not just a hit & run or i would've kicked her out & beat her ass. I was upstairs getting myself together, starting with my hygiene before going back to talk to her. After i got out the shower i decided to explore the gram & i might've seen what she was tripping for, the shawty from earlier had pictures of us but i never labeled her i actually forgot about her ass, i went to my messages going right to her " yo you good, who said take pictures matter fact who said post the pictures" she giggled babe you so funny, i was just thinking about you" nah shawty i got somebody else & delete those ASAP, i said before hanging up; walking out the bathroom & going by the rail of my steps, yo derek bring her up i told my security guard & there she was fast asleep, i just smiled to myself; lay her down bruh stop staring at my shawty like that i looked at him laughing.
- 2am, i was waken up from hearing noises, i looked up seeing shawty tryna leave! I chuckled oh you was tryna dip & not look back, i asked her scaring her" I'm not about to do this with you, you belong to that girl who posted you looking just how i seen you earlier, you can have fun with all that, i refused to lose myself & have my heart stepped on again she said on the verge of tears, but she walked out " i shot my security a text, she won't be going nowhere i thought to myself & i just woke up so i couldn't run behind her i was gon get up & explain myself to her that was until i heard a door close, oh shit i shot up running after her right before she was able to get in the car. I need new security i said to myself.