Welcoming Baby Malia💗

*Kentrell POV*
I walked in the hospital still half sleep with montana on my side, he spoke to the people at the desk before they told us a room #, walking in just on time T was pushing my first daughter out I walked over to her massaging her scalp something that soothes her when she upset, one more push the doctor told her before i heard my daughter cries shit almost made me cry. I kissed the back of T hand, she look so stressed, do you parents have a name they asked us before T spoke up; yes her name is malia alice gaulden. Taina don't know how happy she just made me i didn't even have to ask her & she picked that middle name for my first daughter, i walked over to cut her umbilical cord so they can clean her before they hand her back to T, she looked just like me & her mom how is that even possible i thought to myself.
* 2 hours later*
T & Malia was both sleeping i'll take this as time to go home real fast before they wake up, I left out bumping into her mom " so fast so fast where you going already she asked me? i'm going home to shower & grab us some food i told her before checking my ringing phone; my shawty was blowing my phone up i'll see her in a few minutes so why even answer, i looked up at T's mom before walking off i could tell she wasn't threw with me i'll be running into it with her soon & the way i treat her daughter i know it wouldn't be nice!! I needed to stop at walmart but i'll do that on the way back.
* Taina POV*
Malia A. Gaulden 6lbs & 8 oz : September 3rd 2019; 3:45am I was so proud to have my babygirl in my arms, kentrell made it just on time to be a father to his first daughter he was so shocked & happy about her name, she looks like me but more of kentrell; we have to wait for her real features to kick in i thought to myself. Everybody else had left besides my mom & kentrell but she walked out for a few ig to leave us alone but he was all into Malia so i just stayed to myself with this one i'll let him have his time i said to myself before i dozed off.
*5 hours later*
I opened my eyes hoping kentrell would still be here but kind of knowing he wouldn't & i was right i looked over seeing my mom feeding baby malia, she smiled at me " look who's finally up!! do you wanna hold your beautiful daughter, she asked me; of course with her lil self i could not believe i was having a baby by a man who i thought i was gon be with forever, i think me being pregnant actually scared him into how he acts now but now we're only parents i won't settle to be let down i have a daughter & she won't even get to see how i'm treated by her father so his chances with me are over!
* Kentrell POV *
I was home showering & chilling with my shawty I'yanna for a few, i'm pretty sure her or her mom will call once they wake up.I just couldn't get it out my head that i had a daughter now after all my sons & all their ages are back to back & they had no choice but to protect their sister growing up but i know kayden most definitely will; Babe can we go get food I'yanna asked" yeah come on i told her i was hungry & suppose to be picking up food for me & T i'll just grab her something on the way back so it won't get cold waiting for me. I was eating when my phone started ringing* Wifey* I'yanna gave me this weird look before i answered the phone" wassup T, what do you mean wassup T, your daughter wasn't even born for 24 hours & you take the 1st chance out to go outside instead of her getting use to you,she said to me all in one breath" first of all chill out i came home to shower watch how you talk to me i said clenching my jaw, boy fuck you!!!!!!!!! she told me before ending the call; i looked up seeing my girl looking at me weird " so she still wifey is whatchu telling me?!! lmk so i can just go now kentrell i'm not doing this shit i refuse to play 2nd she told me getting upset, i heard her voice crack & realized what was going on at this moment " yo shawty chill out don't do all that; i keep forgetting to change her name if that's what you like i'll do it, don't get upset on me we been having a good time i told her before grabbing the rest of my food & heading to the car‼️I was so lost in my thoughts driving back to the house i looked over seeing shawty look out the window, i got you so i hope you not upset♥️ i told her pulling up to the house" go in the house i'm gon head back to the hospital for a few i'll be home tonight i said grabbing her hand kissing it & then leaning over kissing her on her neck & lips. Once she got out i pulled off going in the direction of the hospital to see my baby for the day; I was so deep in thought i missed my turn i got to many people in one ear i just been going through it lately ain't been doing none of that shit i'm suppose to, malia gon help me focus & spot the real from the fake. I walked in the room seeing malia in her lil crib next to the bed sleep; you took forever her mom told me before grabbing her purse kissing both of their cheeks before she walked out! I picked up my daughter sitting to the far left corner, she looks like me " i promise to love you forever i told her even though she couldn't understand i'll remind her everyday so she can't forget.