Being Sneaky pt.2

Taina POV*
Kentrell performance been over for 30 minutes now, i left soon as he was done; the security led me, liyah & malia out taking us back to the hotel! my baby was fast to sleep, i changed her clothes laying her down in liyah bed & calling my boo to come get me now. After waiting 10 minutes i was out the door, i seen kentrell & them pulling up as i was getting in the car so i kind of hurried up i didn't want nobody following or harassing us. I missed you ma " branden said to me grabbing my hand; i blushed i missed you too and it's only been some hours i wonder how we gonna do this once i leave tomorrow" i pouted to him.. don't worry soon as you land back home i'll be there i'm only focusing on trying us i really like you ma i'm not trying to hurt you or get hurt he told me before kissing my hand! We pulled up to a movie theater with valet parking, okay lil bae you fancy i said playing around with him he cuddled me i'm big bae now let's go lil mama he said before we got out. I really just wanna sit in the back & ride him crazy but i'll keep it cute & wait for those moments i smiled in my head, We walked up to get our tickets then headed to the snack stand, i only wanted a red bull & some nachos so that's what i ordered i tried to pay for it but branden wouldn't let me & since it was a guy getting my stuff ready he understood so 2-1, he paid for my stuff before we walked off looking for the # on our ticket, i pulled out my phone seeing numerous texts & calls from nobody other then kentrell
*messages*(6)
malia's dad: you think it's okay to be skating off with other nigga's & then infront of all my homeboys! you seen us pull up with your hoe ass you can just book a flight home & leave my daughter with my mother or ben i don't want you around me nomore!
i guess branden seen the change of emotion in my face, he snatched the phone & looked it before grabbing my hand to push me ahead of him while he get behind me to hold my waist & kiss on my neck i loved this feeling but i was upset with my baby daddy's choice of words! i'll push it to the back of my head for now.
* 2 hours later*
The movie was over & i enjoyed it but i enjoyed branden's company more he was all over me & i couldn't complain this is what i wanted from somebody, we walked out the movie hand in hand waiting for them to bring the car around & once they did we jumped in, it was getting a lil breeze out..so what's next? he asked me pulling off" it's whatever you wanna do i'm on your time i told him, he smiled grabbing my hand while he drove; the ride felt like forever until we pulled up to this fancy restaurant"'no branden i'm not dressed for this i said looking at him it's okay i'm not either but i just want us to be somewhere nice & quiet while we eat he told me getting out & coming over by my side to open the door. We were seated waiting on our food, everybody in here was so nice to me" i looked over at branden oh you must bring females here a lot this seems like home to you & how everybody treats you! this is home to me that's my mother my father sister & my grandmother he told me, wowwww are you serious? now i feel dumb i said to him, no need i can look like a ladies man but i'm not and i never bring anybody here i thought you would notice this is my family we all like alike but that's why i don't bring anyone here your special or at least you getting there he smiled at me"i felt so dumb for assuming the worst; after so many hours of talking, sipping wine & eating we were about to head out i waved at his mom and hugged his grandmother before we left out.
* Kentrell POV
I was ready to do something out of pocket i can't believe i witnessed taina pulling off with some jit, now she not answering my calls or texts" i checked on malia already i'm not gon put her in my room cause i got bre with me, right now she somewhere in this hotel i walked off to stop from blacking on her" taina really got me heated i can track her phone it's just gon take a little longer then usual & i don't have patience; i got up going to shower so i can go find bre & kick it with her..
45 minutes later..
Aye say slime go on your shaderoom you see that shit right there she tweaking on you & that's that jit from the other side, ben10 said to me with Og3 & boomer right next to him just looking at me, now Taina went above & beyond playing with me like this, i walked off going by bre room i'm bout to fuck her life up & put her to sleep before i go to the studio for the night & that's just what i did* texting montana* i'm going to the studio, send ben10 & them to meet me in the lobby & soon as i got downstairs i seen taina walking in the hotel the anger i was feeling before came back.
* Taina POV*
Soon as i walked in the hotel i seen kentrell getting off the elevator & ben10, standing in the lobby like they were waiting for me! i walked past them going towards the elevator hoping kentrell would let me walk past which i was wrong he grabbed me by my arm throwing me into the wall waiting on the elevator" kentrell get off of me we're not about to do this right here or at all, he sucked his teeth & tossed me into the elevator but i caught myself from even falling. We stopped at his floor; im not getting out here so you can move you said what you said in the messages let me be i'm done with you, i'm moving on i said to him tryna get out his grip" he grabbed me by my neck trying to slam me but i fought him off me, kentrell let go i'm not doing this what you i semi-yelled! he didn't say much but i seen all his face this wasn't going to end how i wanted it to, his grip around my neck kept getting tighter & tighter  i moved around grabbing his hand for it to slip off, i wanted to cry but i wouldn't cause that's what he wanted! we were literally fighting & here i was screaming causing montana & other people to come out, montana came over trying to loosen up kentrell grip he wouldn't let my wrist go; i really hate you i wish you just let me fuckin be im done with you & it'll never be us again dumb boy i said & somehow he broke free from montana & was back gripped around my neck, i was so over him after today i can't believe i let this go on.