Epilogue. . . ?

- One Year Later -

It was a beautiful day in UnderLife. Where monsters and humans lived together in peace. Since the loss of PJ, Error hasn't exactly been the same.

Error couldn't forgive himself for what happened, his eyes grew sore from all the restless nights about his child. He wasn't destroying AUs now, luckily. Geno and Fresh has tried countless times to cheer him up but. . .

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

He refuses to be helped.

Ink. . .  On the other hand. . . He missed PJ and Error. . . The old Error. Ink left Error when he changed, change can do the worst to people. Ink didn't even recognize Error anymore.

Error decided to change his name to Erratum. UnderLife simply didn't allow such being as The God of Destruction or The Prince of Negativity.

Error decided to move to the AU because of the stars that shone at night under the black sea. Yes, he was still rude to others, but there was much more then that. For example, if you told him you wanted to die, he could take it too literal.

"Go die you faggot! I don't care about your existence!"

Dream and Killer finally broke up after some time. The decision was set on that they both agreed that their relationships weren't going to well. So in the end, Dream ended up with Cross, and Killer with Nightmare. It was for the best anyways.

Dream still hasn't found Palette. And he had high hopes on finding him soon. Killer, Cross, and Nightmare have been helping him find his lost child recently. Good for them.