Prologue

This is how his story started. . .

I wasn't able to figure out my surroundings. I remember receiving a call from Nightmare for a party he was hosting. His team members and other Sans I didn't know were going to be there.

I wanted to decline. I wasn't one to take up offers for parties. Especially ones with monsters I haven't met yet. But, I decided to attend. As much was part of me didn't want me to. Maybe I was just paranoid.

I teleported to NightmareTale, the AU were the party was. It was a dark and gloomy AU, but that's what I liked about it. I remember teleporting once more, in front of a large black castle with music booming from the other side of the big dark doors. I decided to knock. I didn't know why I didn't just walk in like I usually do, or just teleported in.

To my surprise, Nightmare opened the door. Not only was he able to hear my knock, but also he was the one who answered. Looking at his hand, a red SOLO cup laid. Assuming it was vodka I looked back at him. Hid breath reaked of alcohol, defiantly vodka.

"Error! Glad you made it buddy!" He patted my back, making me flinch. His hand was firm but lazy. I could hardly stand his breath."So shall we have some fun?" His voice was deep and handed me a beer with a tentical. How he got it or passed my inspecting, I did not know.

I partied for hours, or just sat in a corner and drank. It was the same thing in my opinion. I decided to get my ass back to my house before I start getting too tipsy. Dust came over to me as I walked towards the door, a beer laying limp in my hand. "You ok?" I nodded, leaning on the door slightly. "Yea, I'm just heading home, that's all." He nodded and opened the large door for me. "Alright, stay safe Error, and thanks for actually coming this time." I nodded and walked out, the beer falling from my hand.

I looked back to see Dust with my beer and a nice smile. I tried to smile back but gave up after a split second. I looked back as the door closed. A Sans was standing there. I couldn't see who it was, my vision was blurry at the time. Ok, so maybe I had more then a few drinks to make me tipsy. I was drunk, I knew that much. The skeleton wondered over to me, drawing me into a passionate kiss. His lips soft and warm on mine.

The next thing I knew, I was in my Void. My home. There was a heavy pain in my stomach, throbbing. Did I need to use the bathroom? No, skeletons don't need to, unless my echo body was formed, which it shouldn't be. Another strike came down on my abdomen. With a loud groan I pulled up my jacket and shirt. My echo body summoned. A little white upside down heart floating in the middle. That's when it hit me.

I was pregnant.

media_3676