Chapter 3

Author's -Point of View-

It was silent between the two skeletons. Ink sitting on the stairs awkwardly and Error knocking on the door multiple times. I might as well break down. "They're probably not here. Blueberry might be with Chara and Stretch at Muffet's." Ink stated standing up. "I have one question though." Error groaned. How meany questions will he ask? "What?"

"Why are you so fat and eating so much?"

Error cringed at the word "fat". "Aren't all skeletons fat Ink?" Error asked, not looking at Ink. I mean who would want to? "I. . . Uh. . . Wait. . . So I'm fat too?" Ink asked, tears brimming his eye sockets, offended. "I'm not fat like you!" Ink yelled defensively. Error scoffs and knocks once more.

Door abuse 101.

Before his fist could land on the wood again, until the door creaked open, revealing Blueberry in tears of sorrow. "Blueberry! Are you alright!?" Error asked, concern and panic mixed together. "Papy hasn't come back in a while! He hasn't even returned any of my calls or texts!" He started to break down into a sob.

"What's the last place you've seen him at?" Ink asked, slightly pushing Error out of the way. "In the living room! We were eating until I received a phone call from Dream, asking me to help people stay positive. I told him I was going out for a while and when I came back he was gone!" Error slightly rolled his eyes. He honestly didn't really care about his brother, but he pretended on Blue's sake.

"I'm sure he'll turn up soon Blue, no need to worry." Error smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. Blue looked up and hugged him softly. "I need to talk to you about something really quick in private that means a lot to me." He leaned down and whispered were his ear would be placed. His voice was quiet enough that Ink didn't hear. But that's what Error thought. Ink slightly perked up, looking off into the distance.

After a long conversation droning about something Ink didn't really care about, Blue brought Error in his house, closing the door, leaving Ink outside alone. He sat back down with a grumble. "Why can't I listen to the conversation?" He questioned, taking out his personal notebook and started to scribble in it with his tongue sticking out in concentration.

Error Queen's -Point of View-

We got up stairs and in his room to talk about my problem. "What were you going to tell me Error?" He asked, locking the door. "Well, I already told Geno. . . But um. . ." I looked away, sweat on my skull. "A-and no one else knows. . ." I glace at him, worries popping in my mind. Would he be disgusted about me being pregnant? No, friends don't do that. . . Right?

I gulp and take in a large breath of air. "I'm pregnant." I adverted my eyes away from his, looking at the ground. Surprisingly, fear took over my body, I couldn't face him. Not like this."I know your disgusted by it and I thought I would tell you because you my friend and-" Blueberry hugged me, making me cut my lengthy speech short. "I don't care if your pregnant Error, I'm just happy for you!"

I smiled, a wide and bright smile. I returned his hug, tears falling down my face. "I don't know what to do! I didn't even plan for this! How on earth did I get pregnant anyways!? I'm male!" More tears slipped down my face.

"Shh, it's alright calm down. I'll be right here to raise your kid." Kid? How does he even know I had one child and not two. Lucky guess? No, it just doesn't feel that way.

"Can you please let go? I need to be somewhere else right now." I try to lessen his arms that encased me. "Now, now. . ." His grip started to get tighter, causing me horrendous pain. "Please, let go. . ." I whined, becoming free from his hold.