17.💢⁉️

When I feel unsteady and the
Blisters on my bleeding soles hurt I pout the the guy I'm dancing with. How did I even get this drunk?
"Here have my boots, I'll walk you home"
He walks me straight up to the front door..

I stumble on the floor and its clear
We all know what happens next
A bit of fun turns to regret..

I don't want to go home with him..

Daylight wakes me up the next morning
A foreign room where the sheets are blue, and not white..
No scented candles in sight
Just a stranger on his side, says, "Cheers love for last night" my head spins and I feel bad..  I didnt want this..

I cheated on josh.. he's going to be so mad.. I stumble out of the bed. I'm still drunk.. I drank way too much last night.

This why Josh turned abusive.. because I fucked our relationship up. "I see you dressed up for me," Josh says pushing me against the wall. I don't fight, that just makes things worse for me.

He kisses me and I just take it. After this I'll brush my teeth with bleach before I dont have time for cavities. Just kidding but I will brush my teeth. "Get on you hands and knees slut," he demands and I do as I'm told.

He pushes up my skirt and pulls down my underwear. Tears weld up but I don't fight him at all. He unbuckles his pants and shuffles around behind me. When he rams into me I grunt in pain.

He fucks me from behind and I feel nothing but pain and disgust. The whimpers that come from me are due to pain. Then something horrible happens or maybe its good?

Oli turns the corner and sees us. He looks at me then Josh. "You're cheating on me.." he says and before I can tell him I'm not willing he run away.

Josh laughs and continues to fuck me. I'm not cheating on him.. Even if this wasn't rape we aren't dating..

-

Oli's pov

Josh was fucking kellin..

Josh is cheating on me with my crush. He's doing this to fuck with me. Why did kellin agree to it? Does he want to hurt me too?

I rush to my room and punch the wall. I like kellin and he's letting my boyfriend fuck him. This is so fucked up. I thought kellin liked me? I thought I could break up with Josh and have him...

-

As I write lyrics down Kellin walks I'm looking like a hurt puppy. I wont fall for it. He gets in his bed and covers up in blankets.

"You're a fucking horrible person," I mutter and leave the room. I'm going to jordans...

-

Kellin's pov

The next day I haven't changed, ate, or really done anything for that matter...

Josh: meet me in my room, dont knock it should be cracked ;)

I read It hoping Oli would come back so I can explain myself. No.. I have to go get raped.. the hallways are long and quiet but I wish it was a longer walk. I feel numb and broken.

When I push the door open I break more. Oli's naked fucking Josh. Tears spill from my eyes and I feel small.

"W-why are you doing this t-to me?" I whisper and Oli looks at me and shoves the blanket in the way. He stops and goes to say something but Josh laughs.

"Oli hates you, so do I. You should go kill yourself," Josh says and my heart shatters in thousands of pieces.

Anger replaces my hurt and shock. I March up to them and push Oli off him and the bed and puch Josh. I've never punched him so when I do I really love the sound of my fist colliding with his face.

He pushes me off of him and I fall of the bed on the opposite side I pushed oli. "Bitch," Josh says getting on top of me and punching the floor next to my head because I moved in time. I punch him again.

"Fuck you!" I say flipping us over so I'm on top and punch him again. "I fucking hate you! You deserve to go to fuck hell-" then he pulls out a gun making me freeze.

"Josh, put that down.." Oli says and I just look down the barrel petrified.

"Kellin, how do you feel?" Josh says and I blink tears away.

"I- I feel helpless.. broken.. betrayed.. I'm s-scared," I cry and he presses the gun against my head.

"Suck my dick," he says and I do as he comments.

"Josh, what the fuck!? Put the fucking gun away!" Oli yells and I feel it again my head as I suck him.

"Stop kells," josh says and I pull away and look at the guy I use to love.

"I just realized how to hurt both of you," he says and smirks.

Oh no..

What is josh going to do?

How evil do you think I am?