13. 💔🔇

Looks at chapter name... hmmmm

Once I'm behind the Library I look around for my Ex.. Abruptly I'm pushed against the brick wall and his lips are pressed against mine.

"You still love me don't you," he says and I let my tears fall freely.

"N-no, I hate you," I say truthfully and the back of his hand makes forceful contact with my face. I look away now wanting to see him.

"You're my bitch now and you better stay away from Oli," he says and forces me to my knees.

"I dont wa-ahh" I start but him grabbing my hair and yaning it back to I'm forced to look at him.

"No more words, just suck my big cock,"  he says and I start undoing his pants.

"Oliver's bigger than you," he then does something that makes me freeze and take back everything. He pulls a gun out of the back of his pants and puts it to my head.

He..

He's this serious? I shut up and pull down his pants and tears are constantly pouring out of my eyes. "Tell me how much you love me and want this, make it convincing," he says and I choke on my sob.

"I lo-ve you, so much.. I've missed you. I love yo-ur d-dick," I say crying. He shoves his dick in my mouth and I gag. He does what he wants with me and by the time he's done I'm hyperventilating and choking on my sobs.

"Meet me here after class tomorrow. If you dare tell anyone I'll fucking kill your sister after I've had my fun with her," he says and I cry and look at him.

"I- I use t-to l-ove you. W-what happened t-to y-you?" I cry and he looks to actually be thinking.

"I found out how easy and fun it is to hurt people," he says and I lose all hope for him forever.

"J-josh.. you don't have to do this," I cry and he pushes me down with his foot.

"I do, You and Oli are both horrible people. It's going to be fun watching him see you break over time," he says and I cry and hiccup not being able to breathe.

"Why?" I cry and he smirks.

"Both of you broke my heart, if Oli finds out about this I'll make you fucking regret it," he says and leaves. I cry and cough for a while until I can pick myself up.

It feels like I leave something behind as I slowly make my way back. Hope? That's what I left.  When I get in my room Oli looks at me with a glare. I dont hide my crying that's not possible.

He looks confused but I go into our bathroom and start throwing up everything I possibly can into the toilet. I then take off my clothes and get into the shower and boil my skin off.

I cough and choke on my sobs. "Hey.. kellin, can I come in?" Oli asks sounding unsure.

"N-no," I say choking on the word. I then hear him mumbles some profanities and leave the room. I leave the bathroom and get dressed in comfortable clothes. I curl up in my bed and cry.

I'm crying so hard my stomach hurts along with my throat. Oli come back in looking pissed. "Vic said you weren't there," he says and I hyperventilate more.

Everything get dark and bright and I slip out of consciousness.

-

When I wake up I feel numb and empty. Very exhausted too. I look at Oli, he's sitting on my bed asleep. I can't tell him..

I wipe my dried tears and the movement makes Oli wake up. "What happened? Who? Why? Explain." He says and I look away.

"Go away.." I mumble harshly. He doesn't move. "I don't like you, please just leave me alone," I hiss out and he looks confused. He gets up and goes to his bed.

"Talk to me," he whispers sounding like I just broke his heart. He doesn't even like me.. I'm just a good fuck.

"Me and Alan got in a fight but I realize that I'm in love with Austin," I say confidently and it seems to hurt him.

"Don't ever touch me again," I say and turning around in bed and closing my eyes. Tears start to flow. I hear him get up and then he leaves.

Well..

I guess I'll just kill myself or let josh kill me. I don't want to live if it's with Josh.

Oli's pov

I knew I would get hurt.. we aren't even dating but by heart hurts. He's in love with Austin, not me.

I wanted to calm him down but he doesn't want me. He wants a guy who has a boyfriend. I get on my phone and text someone who always picks up my pieces and fixes my broken soul.

Me: lets get high

Josh: what about your boyfriend? I don't think he would like you hanging out with me..

Me: I need you..

I send the text as im leaving the room. I don't need him.. I need his drugs.

What do you think about joshhhh?