10. 😳😳👀👏🌈

This is a short chapter but its... interesting....

Lol by just the chapter name what do you think?

Are emoji's too childish?

As I sit on my bed replaying the events that just happened. Vic kissed me.. He was being sweet... Vic's someone who thinks before he does something and he doesn't just fool around.

Does he really like me?

Oliver walks in and flops onto his bed. He shoves his shoes off and his movements are- stiff? Somethings off.

"Fucking bitch is up to something," he growls. Why does him growling sound so sexy?

"Wait me?" I ask because people always call me bitch my first thought is naturally going to question myself.

"No my ex," he says and I see his white knuckles as he clinches his fist. He's pissed off.. "wanna fuck?" He asks looking at me.

"Uh- what are we?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Friends? With benefits?" He asks and I bite my lip. Do I want this? Not exactly.. I want a boyfriend. That doesn't seem to be an option and I do like sex with him..

"Sure," I mumble and he discards his shirt. He comes over to me and pushes me onto the bed and gets on top of me. Our clothes come off in record speed and his lips attack my own.

Our bodies go together so well and it feel like fire. Hot and feverish. The way he touches me so rough but making sure I'm okay makes everything so much better. If Vic and I ever got together it would be sweet because that's who he is.

He's gentle and caring.. I like this, rough and hard. I like that he's fucking me so hard I can do nothing except surrender to his force. That and moan loudly. Poor neighbors, if they are there then they definitely can hear me.

Vic seems.. like he could be a bottom. That would not work. I need a guy like this. Oli's currently fucking me again the wall harshly as we make out. "O-oh! Right there," I moan loudly as he abuses my prostate.

"You like my cock inside of you don't you?" He says deeply and it's hard to think as he fucks my brains out.

"Y-yes," I moan and he smirks.

"Yes what?"

"Yes D-daddy," I say blushing as I see his eyes darken with lust. He has a daddy kink.. I wonder how kinky he is.

"O-oh Dad-dy! Fuck m-me harder," I moan and he pulls out of me abruptly.

"Get on your hands and knees baby," he  demands. I do as he tells me so fast that I hurt my knees a little as I get on them. He grabs my hips and shoves himself inside of me. I moan loudly and feel sweat forming on me.

The door open and I gasp. Vic looks at us shocked. "V-vic!?" I say and Oli doesn't stop pounding into me. I blush embarrassed but even more butterflies fill my chest.

"Sup, we are kinda busy," Oli says not stuttering or slowing down. He hits the bundle of nerves inside of me harshly. I moan and grip onto the bed.

"I- I- you- s-s-sorry," Vic says mortified and rushes out the door.

"I-im going to-" I moan and cum onto the side of my bed. He pulls out.

"Suck me off," he says and I do just that not caring that he was just inside of me.
When he cums I swallow it all and he looks down at me with love in his eyes.

"Thanks, love," he says and helps me up and onto my bed.

He then goes into the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. My ass is so sore. Oh god, Vic walked in on us... I should go apologize for him walking in on that and us not stopping.

XD

This is funny to me..

What do you think?

Do you like the smut?

How do you think Vic feels?