15.🤫

❤❤❤

Oli's pov

In the waiting room I tap my foot nervously. I'm silently try to wrap my head around this and Vic's doing the opposite.

"H-he cut himself, was he trying to kill himself? I knew he was sad but- he's never done that before. He's tried to kill himself a couple of times b-but he's scared of knives. He's- did you leave those bruises on him!?" Vic says and I feel my soul hurt as he talks.

Kellin's tried to kill himself before? But he's so.. happy... "no.. it was an Ex or something," I mumble. He look pissed off.

"That fucking idiot, he's been so in love with that douche for long. I don't see how, his ex is so abusive," Vic says and he pulls his hair.

"What's kellin like..?" I ask and he looks at me surprised.

"He's.. very happy, sassy, bubbly, and unique on the outside. But in the inside he's a very smart guy who just wants to be loved. He wants people to see him and gets out of hand when drunk.. He has a bad past but I don't think I should tell all his secrets," he says.

"What about his parents, they seem.. hard to handle," I ask and he nods.

"His parents are very homophobic and rude but he wants to impress them and fake straight for them," he tells me. "Fuck, he cut himself.. its my fault, I got mad at him for not telling me why he was sad.." he says and I shake my head.

"He's upset about his ex not you," I tell him.

"Are you here for Quinn?" The nurse interrupts up. We both stand up and he takes us to his room. "He's on a lot of pain meds so he might seem out of it," Grell says. The only reason I know their name is because I see the readhead's name tag.

When we enter the room kellin is looking at his hands. "Kellin! You fucking scared me," Vic runs over and hugs him. Kellin slowly hugs back but looks at me with almost a glare.

"Welp, I win.. that 'at least I dont-' I was going to say is invalid so I win at being more broken than you," he mumbles to Vic. I'm pretty sure he's talking about their little argument a few weeks ago.

"I feel high, or drunk," Kellin pouts and I come over to his other side.

He looks at me weirdly. "Well drunk kellin wants to fuck. So I guess I'm not drunk because I just want to rant. And asks questions. Like why do you take drugs?" He asks me and then looks at Vic.

"Why do you cut? Why am I so sad? Why don't you love me?" The last question is directed at me. Vic tenses up and looks away ashamed.

"I-.. I'm not someone who gives my heart away so easily.." I mumble and he looks at me up and down.

"Why.. why did I get- r-raped?" He burst into tears and both me and Vic look at him shocked.

The door opens and the redhead nurse looks at me and Vic. "Can one of you come answer some questions about him?" He says and Vic nods and goes with him.

I get in kellins bed and he leans against my as he cries. "It's obvious I don't know you to much but I believe you're strong enough to overcome this darkness. Being raped it horrible and the act is disgusting but you're not. You're beautiful and smart. It's a shame I'm so stupid and didn't make you mine in the beginning. I'm going to help you get through this. I don't want you to feel so low that you do this," I say picking up his bandaged arm.

He looks at me with teary eyes. "My ex will hurt me if I'm caught hanging out with you," he mumbles.

"Then let's keep it a secret."

Word count: 666

Sorry its short...

What do you think of the story so far?