7 😈🤭🤫😳

Idk what to mame the chapters

I wake up to something poking me in the stomach. I'm laying on my side hugging onto my pillow. No, this isn't a pillow.

I open my eyes to see a eagle. Oh? I pull away seeing is Oliver's boner pressing against my stomach. All innocent thought disappear. I haven't had sex in months.. I start to palm the sleeping guy.

"Woah, wh-what?" He says waking up.

"Please let me ride you," I say getting into a straddle position on top of him. I can feel his bulge against my ass.

"Oh," he says grabbing my hips. I rock against him and he closes his eyes and bites his lip.

I'm taking that as a yes. I take off my underwear and pull his down. Oli grabs lube out of his nightstand and gives it to me. I put some on my hand and stroke his big cock.

Once I'm done with that I lift myself up and slowly let him go inside of me. As I let myself adjust I take off my shirt and then throw it to the floor. I start to bounce on him and moan when I feel him hit my prostate.

He's so big it's not hard for him to hit my please spot over and over as I ride him. He thrusts into me and holds my hips tightly. Please make bruises..

He grunts sexually and I touch my nipples as I bite my bottom lip. The side the isn't hurt. He watches and then stops. "Get on your hands and knees," he says and I get off of him and do as he orders.

He grabs my hips and slams into me without warning making me moan and gasp loudly out of pain in pleasure. He rams into me harshly making me uncontrollably moan and wimper.

I push my face against his bed and muffle my moans. "No, I want to hear you," he says pulling me up by the hair. I moan and he goes back to holding my hips tightly and smashing into my prostate.

Sweat builds up on my forehead as we work together. He can put his body to the test with mine.. I love this feeling. He plows into me and I grab my dick and start touching myself.

"F-fuck, you're so tight," he moans as his movements get sloppier.

"I-im about to cum," I moan and he goes harder. I'm a moaning and whimpering mess. The air smells like sex and everything that's happening is pushing me to the edge.

Push me off the edge because I want to feel it. I moan in a whore-ish way as I climax all over his bed. Not too much longer he cums inside of me. He pulls out and I get up and then lay down next to him. He lays down and pulls me into his strong arms.

"You're hot," he says and I glance at the clock on the wall.

5am

Oops, its Saturday and I have no class. Meaning I can sleep. That's exactly what I do. My eyes close and I let myself fall asleep after my 'morning work out'.

-

A hand touching softly wakes me up but I only open my eyes. Oli's watching his hand trace my collarbones down to my chest. He feels my pierced nipples and then goes down to my stomach.

I plan on getting my bellybutton pierced soon. He touches it gently and goes past my bellybutton. Instead of going to my crotch he puts his hand on my hip and then I see him look at my face.

I look into his eyes and he just watches my face. I've never been this comfortable with someone. "You're beautiful," he tells me softly yet in a deep morning voice.

I'm not beautiful

I act like it but I'm not.. Even though I think this the complement makes me smile. I roll over onto my side and look into his eyes. What color are they? Most people would say brown but if you really look they look green. My eyes flicker down and I blush.

He has nice abs, it's not the first time I've noticed but it is the first time I can do this. I look back at him and wind. Then I lick from his bellybutton to the center of his chest.

"Keep your tongue to yourself or I'll put it to good use," he says and I giggle. I ignore him and go to his neck but someone knocks on the door.

"Go away," Oli says loudly to the door. Well, to the person behind the door.

"No, I have to talk to Kellin. Its important," Vic says. I roll my eyes and kiss his lips before getting out of bed and blushing when he whistles.

"Don't look at me," I mumble and go to my dresser putting on clothes. I wonder what Vic wants?

I gotta do stuff today so I'll post this now