Chapter 14

"Wake up, nobody in my house sleeps in. I made breakfast. You have a toothbrush in the bathroom. I'll be downstairs." I pulled the covers over my face. Did he open the curtains or is it just this bright in his house? I slipped into my house shoes and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and I see a beautiful woman with child. I also see a little girl who's not ready to commit to this type of lifestyle. You know what else I see a teenager who's ready to give up on life. I just want to get out of here I feel trapped and lost. Without guidance and wisdom from my mother or aunt it's really challenging without them. I just have to keep living everyday to the fullest. Mom I love you, wish I could hear you voice and laughter one more time.

I came downstairs with my robe on and sat at the table. "Morning eat up, you have somewhere to go. Your boo is coming to take you to a doctor's appointment." Blue left out the room to the living room and watched TV. I ate the food he prepared for me. An omelet, bacon wrapped in pancakes, an apple and a glass of orange juice. Everybody in the family can cook. "Hey blue, Kayden didn't tell me what side of the family you are?" He looked at me. "There's a picture of me and my sisters one of them is Kayden's mother. I don't talk as you can see." That was a little rude but anywho, I have to get ready. I go back upstairs and put on my love leggings that were pink and grey, a grey shirt with a pink hat, and my black converse. I heard a knock on the door.

I grabbed my bag, jacket and headed for the door. It was Kayden and we heard his uncle come from the living room. "Yall be safe and don't make me come out there to find you. Bring her back in two hours. I have some running around to do." We hugged then kissed each other and headed for the car. "How you been?" I looked at Kayden and have him a half smile. "Why you giving me that face?" "He sorta like a military person. Everything has to go his way. I'm not use to it, you know." He nodded his head and kept focused on the road. "You have a total of three appointments today.

Doctors, hair and me, that is your schedule. I'll text my uncle and tell him where I'm taking you, that way he won't flip on you because he will." We arrived and I signed in. We were waiting, I laid on Kayden's lap and took a nap. I couldn't sleep long because Kayden kept shaking his leg. I think he was trying to keep me up so if the doctor came I could just get up. Ten minutes later I heard the doctor call my name. "Mrs. Nelson?" I sat up and Kayden helped me up. Being three months pregnant is horrible especially as a teen. I walked to the back and they ushered me to a room. They checked my vitals signs, and took everything else they needed. They told me that the doctor will be back in the room.

We waited for about twenty minutes for the doctor to come to my room. He came finally came in the room. "Sorry Mrs Nelson for being late my nurse told me that my next patient was a man named Michael Nelson. I told them that I had another patient name Trixie and the guy told me he had a daughter name Trixie." I looked nervous for a second "Did you tell him to come look at me?" "No of course not, that's crossing law also but I didn't so. What brings you here today?" "Just a check up and something to add I've been having really bad pain in my stomach it happens at random." "Okay well we're going to check you and your baby. Is there anything else going on?" I shooked my head. He told me that it's just the baby moving around and that I should be careful. I listened and checked to make everything was working properly. Everything was fine but I had a high fever and that I should go home and just relax.

We stopped by the store to make sure I had the correct vitamins. Then we went to go pick up some food to eat until I go to Blue's house to eat. Kayden bought me some leggings, sweat pants and prenatal clothes. He pulled me close to him, leaned in and kissed me. I felt a negative presence. "Keep looking at me, don't look behind you." Kayden said in a low voice. Luckily my hair is long enough to cover my face. Someone knock on the window. He rolled down his window. "You were my daughter's project partner right?" "Yeah, why?" "I've been looking for her, for about 3 months. Do you know where she could be?"

"Nah man, i'm here with my girlfriend. If I see her I'll tell her you looking for her." Kayden rolled his window up. I took a breathe. I knew instantly who that was. "I'm not going to let him find you. That's why I said you have to change your looks. Do you understand?" I nodded my head, we drive to his uncle's. He told Blue what had happened, he turned to me and directed me upstairs. I went to the room I was using and laid down. Blue came upstairs knocked on the door. "Come in." He opened the door and leaned on the door.

"We have more than enough money to change you, so with that being said. What do you want to change?" I looked at him and thought to myself. What do I really want to change? " I would like to change my legs, remove one set of my ribs, dye my hair, shave half of my hair, I want my boobs to be a little bigger, and change my eye color. Yeah that's it, nothing else." "Done be ready by 8:30 tomorrow morning." He walked out and closed the door. I assume Kayden had left but he just burst in my room and laid on the bed with me. He laid on my stomach to hear the baby. "You're sweet, but yet shit happens to you? I don't understand that." I laughed a little "Me either but I need to go to the store you can sit in the car. I don't need you to come in."

"Okay baby, just be careful." He ran downstairs and walked behind him. We held hands until we got in the car. Kayden speeds off a little and we arrive to my destination. I got out the car and walked in. I saw Jordan Law, I hated her she always had something to say to me. "Hey slut. I mean look at you and then look at me. You were probably out being a hoe. Why didn't the guy on the bridge just let you die. People like you don't need to exist." I had enough of her. "Listen here, you think your the shit because your parents are from Asia. I haven't done anything to you bitches, so just leave me alone. I am beautiful inside and out. So fuck off." I walked away and continue to shop. I paid for everything, went to the car and slammed the door. "What the hell is your problem?" "I just want to go home. Just take me home." We drove in silence and I stood at the door. Kayden came to unlock the door. I stormed in, ate dinner and went to lay down. I was sick of everyone at this point.  Side effects of being pregnant. I got up took my shower and slept.