Chapter 19

I woke the next morning to Kayden siting in the chair with our little angel. "Can I hold my baby?" He looked at me and teased "Your baby I thought this was my baby too and plus you don't look like her." "Give me my daughter you ass". We both started laughing, the nurse walked in taking my vitals and giving me my medicine. She came in checking on me then she left. Kayden had told me our baby had weighed 7 pounds and 11 ounces. I was shocked that Kayden had even said that this was his baby, even though he didn't impregnate me. I guess this is the real thing with me and him. My aunt came up to the hospital everyday to see me and her great niece. I learned that she had two children of her own. They were twins both boys and hopefully when I get out I can meet my uncle too. My aunt had been married for 29 years and she's been happy ever since. Now that I know I have family maybe I can move in with them at least till we get on our feet. Me and Kayden will get married and raised little Rose together even though she don't look like him or me that will always be her father. Even though my father did what he did, she will know the truth when she gets older.

I've been through so much in my life, that know I can thank God for allowing me to make it this far. For God I thank him, also thank him for bringing me my aunt, my daughter, and Kayden. I couldn't ask for a better way of life. I don't think for one second that my life would've been worse or better but I'm glad that he got me this far. I finally met family I never knew and I am in love with a guy who I would never think I'd would be with. Kayden Malik Lexington will be my future husband and Rose N'Jai Lexington will be my daughter. I wonder why I went through what I went through, I ask a million times a day. Why couldn't I just leave town when I had the chance? Why was my father a molester? Why was I set in this life? If you have ever been in my situation either run far far away or just call the police. Don't ever think your alone I told my story just tell yours. I couldn't help but to stay in that damn house and just suffer. If I never met Kayden I would've still been in that house being beaten or molested and then going to school just being bullied I have such the biggest heart. I used to say I will be happier when he's dead. Finally my wish had came true, I didn't mean for him to die they way he did but something had to happen.

But something just wasn't right with this perfect ending. I mean I looking at what all happen and I remember having an uncle name Jordan but I haven't heard from him in three years. Something is still off I haven't told Kayden anything yet. I've been having these dreams with a very tall guy, very slim, his hair is a fade but I cant see his face. anyway I don't know where this guy came from but he attacked me and we were tussling and I hit my head and then I saw outside of my body and I was dead. There are still things that haunt me from my past, that I still haven't told Kayden. There a lot of unsolved pain I have yet to expel.