Chapter 9

I'm starting to feel better. It's 3:50 pm where did the time go. Kayden walks in and smiles handing me our papers from the project, we had received an A- but it's better than nothing. I'm grades obsessive. The only reason I'm like that is because the situation  i'm in. I don't want this, I don't want to live anymore. I burst into tears. Kayden comes over to me and holds me in his arms. He came to console me. "Whats wrong i thought you'd be happy?"I'm trying to relax in his arms. He is as soft as a bunny or like a teddy bear. He wipes my eyes and tells me to look at him. "I just don't want to be here anymore that's all." I looked at him and he smiles. Our face came close then the doctor walked in. We pulled apart and laughed.

Were we about to kiss, I think . I do have a thing for him. He seems to be interested in my life. "Mrs. Nelson, hi, I'm Dr. Lewis. How are you today?" "I'm fine and yourself?" "I'm good but I'm more concern about you. Can I talk to you alone?" I nodded and Kayden left. "Did you know today your father would have lost two people.?" I looked in confusion, could've lost two? Two what daughters a possible son in law? "I know you're looking confused but all I can say is don't stress and be more cautions for you and your baby. Kayden you can come back in. Have a nice day Mrs. Nelson."

The doctor left the room and I went into shock. I felt Kayden's hand on me him telling I just don't what to do. I don't have a job, I haven't graduated yet, hell not even married. What am I going to do with another responsibility. I'm going to give the baby up for adoption or maybe Kayden will help me. I have to do what's best for this baby. I don't know what to do anymore. I think I need to lay down and think. Kayden finally calms down after I lady back. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head. I laid back and Kayden came over and held my hand. "Everything is going to be alright ma." The doctor came and told me they were bring me some pills for pain. I took a pill and slept it off.