Chapter 1

I woke up this morning and I sat on my bed, rubbing the crust from my eyes. I looked at the clock which said 6:36 am time to get ready for school. I hate school, but this is my last year of high school. What am I going to wear today?  I grabbed a T-shirt that read "Free Hugs" and I grabbed my grey sweat pants. I put on my grey,white and black converse.I put my hair in a high ponytail. Oh by the way, My name is Trixie. I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, my mother died when I was 6 and I also have been a victim of rape since the age of 8 years old. I'm 4'11, brown skin, green eyes, and very curvaceous. I have been bullied all my life for no reason at all.

Anyway, this is my first day of my last school year of high school which is bittersweet.Finding something to eat is a struggle, on my way down my stairs I saw my "father" he made me sick to my stomach, I'll tell you why in a tick. I went back upstairs to wait until  he leaves. He finally left thank God I say to myself.  I give up all hope of having a friend. Hell I might not go to prom because if I cant find friends how will I find a date. Prom? For what, so I can be the laughing stock of the school. I think i'll pass. I only have 3 main classes and 1 elective so school should be a breeze, at least for normal kids.  I told my "father" that I have 7  classes, just so I wouldn't have to go home. In my first period,there were a few mean girls that were laughing at me for no apparent reason at least none that I can see. I just shooked my head that's all I can do

Oh my, there's this guy that walked in, boy was he fine. He's a newbie like me. He had to be at least 6'9, I was a midget compared to him. He had these light grey eyes, dark skin, and a fade. I was too focused on him, I hadn't notice class had started. I turned around in my seat and refocused on the teacher. Everyone had to introduce each other to the class."Mrs. Nelson will you come up and introduce yourself?" I nodded and walked up to the front. "Hi, my name is Trixie Nelson. I am 17 years old. My mom died when I was 6. I have a father, that I live with. That's it." I proceed to return to my seat. I felt all eyes on me, then some classmates started to laugh.

"Mr. Lexington, will you come and introduce yourself?" I looked up to see who he was and it was the new guy. "Sup class, my name is Kayden Lexington. I'm 17 years old. I play basketball and I do mixed martial arts. I'm 6'10 and I am an orphan. I lost my parents in a fire.I live with my aunt and I'm the only child. Yes ladies my eyes are real they are not contacts. Have a good morning everyone." He had taken the seat right behind me. All the girls in class drooled over him. I kept my composure and stayed relaxed. Class ended, on to the rest of my classes.

I was looking for somewhere close to the school to eat for lunch. It's almost time for school to end. I started heading back, so if my dad decided to pick me up at least i'd be close. We get out at 4:30 it was almost 4. I started walking a little faster, by the time I had got to the school it was 4:16. Yes I made it, I thought to myself. I saw my dad 2012 Lexus pull up. Uh oh! I looked up, he stopped and signaled me to get in the car. "Where you coming from?" I looked at him then put my head down.

"I asked you a damn question Tricks, where you coming from?" I told him lunch. He started looking pissed, then he started  smiling and turned on the car. Dreading this ride home. The moment I walked in the house I smelled beer all over the house. He's been drinking. He walked in my room with no shirt on. He sat on my bed. Beer in one hand and the other on my thigh, I was scared at this point. "You know daddy loves you right?" I thought to myself If this is love I don't want it. A tear fell from my eye.

I nodded my head. I know this isn't love. He came closer and he started kissing on me and touching me between my legs. He looked at me and he started taking off the rest of my clothes. He threw his beer can. I kept pushing him away from me. "Stop resisting" he said. " No other man wants you, but me. So stop fighting me." I begin to cry and It just made him want more. After an hour of being raped, I went to shower.  2 hours, I still didn't feel clean. I put on my longest night gown with high socks no one could possibly think this is sexy and I took my ass to sleep.