Chapter 5

Sitting here listening to everything,sounding so beautiful. Sounding so serene.The birds chirping, cars passing by and music being played. The lovely music. My bruises are leaving my body, yes. I'm getting dressed and heading out for school. Michael wasn't home, that's a surprise. I don't care though, I took another shower and had gotten dressed. I put on a thin hoodie that was grey, black leggings and my black converse on. I started to heading out for school.  I look nice today. For the first time in a long time i finally feel confident. I made it to class with 40 seconds to spare. We had a substitute today. Wow the third day of school we already have a sub. We have no work to do. Kayden and I started talking about how many days left for the project and what's the final touches.

I looked at Kayden and pointed to the material we had left. He was nodding his head as agreeing. Class had ended and Kayden stopped me in the hall. " Hey, can i get a ride home today don't feel like taking the bus"? I told him yeah and I waited in the gym. I hide most of my body because Michael told me not to show off my body. So i do it just to keep him from beating me but, that doesn't seem to work. At least in front of him i can't be like that.  If I showed just a little skin, i was done for. I can't keep hiding but I also don't  want to be beaten or raped. I do what I can to prevent that. Ever  since I was little, I thought of suicide. That seemed like the only way out. I have faith in God, I know he would help me or get me out of this section of my life. It seems like it's me killing me slowly, I feel like God is punishing me for something I didn't do. I can't do much about it.

School is over, Kayden comes out and we get in the car. "What do you do for fun?" He had asked me and I looked at him like what is fun? "Um I stay in the house, I don't have friends." He looked at me as if I were from a different planet. "What am I to you then?" I kept my eyes on the road and I had to think about it. Was Kayden really trying to be my friend or trying to play me? "I don't know, tell me a little more about yourself." He started telling me more information and by the time he finished we were in front of his house. "You live here?" His house was huge, almost like a mansion compared to my house. He looked at me, nodded his head and laughed. I was still in shocked mode. "See you tomorrow Kayden". We waved at each other and I  headed home.

There still no Michael, that's perfect. I don't even care. I went upstairs to lay down. I turned on my music and laid there clearing my mind out. I was dozing off and almost sleep till I felt a hand on my inner thigh. It was Michael rubbing on my thigh trying to get me to have sex with him. I was fighting him trying to get him off me. He keep coming harder. I started feeling nausea's. I turned my head and threw up everywhere. He had gotten off me and looked at me. I wiped my mouth and started cleaning my vomit up. He left the room, I know my mom sees what i'm going through. She crying for the pain to stop. I finished cleaning, took a shower and went to sleep.