1. 🐒🐵

Okay.. idk how good this is going to be

Kellin's pov

Stay down you fucking-

"What's wrong?" Vic asks. I smile and giggle.

"My skirt is riding up as we walk," I say softly with a smile that never leaves my face. I fix my pastel pink skirt and look around. We are walking to our dorms. This is our first day of our second year of college.

"I cant wait to see how your roommate reacts to you," Vic states and I would get offended but I'm actually excited too. I am quite a confusing person but I'm not confused.

I'm Kellin Quinn and I'm a boy. The end. Nothing else; I'm not a girl, I'm not trans, and I'm definitely not weak because of how I dress. I get into too many fights actually.

I'm a completely my own person. I like to think so anyways. I'm pretty in pink but I'm a total badass in black. Piss me off and you're picking a fight. Complement me and I'll be giving you flirty winks.

Not that I'm too sexually active but everyone thinks I am because of how I act. Vic's phone rings and he answers it. I go up the stairs and he waves me bye so I roll my eyes and look for my room.

I put my key card in and giggle as it unlocks. My room's number is 666 which I find funny. I feel a little embarrassed as I see my roommate is already in here. His eyes go straight to my exposed stomach.

Fuck he's hot

I look like a sweet pixie. Some people think I'm the most innocent pure person but my friends know how impure I am. I'm very vulgar and people don't expect it because I'm a soft boy.

Like I've said, I rock both aesthetics. I'm almost skip to my bed but it's just bouncy walking. Everybody knows I got bounce.

The hot guy looks away and continues to make his bed. I get on my bed standing and start bouncing holding my skirt so it doesn't fly up. He gives me the weirdest look and I giggle. "I'm testing the bounce, wanna help?" I say and he chuckles to himself.

"You seem like trouble," he says and starts unpacking. Now ignoring me.

My phone rings so I jump of my bed and answer Vic. "Hi Monkey," I giggle and I practically hear his eye roll.

"I can't meet your roommate today, I have to pick up Tony," Vic says and I whine to the phone.

"Nooo, please?? Fuck Tony come here," I whine opening the door. He is in this hall I think. Vic turns and looks at me, he's on his way to the stairs.

He shakes his head and hungs up. "Come on, I'll suck your dick?" I yell and he laughs shaking his head.

"You wouldn't," he yells back.

"Wait if I did would you stay?" I yell and he flips me off going through the door to the stairs.

I giggle closing my door to see my roommate looking at me with with a smirk. "He's so mean," I say with a pretend pout.

"Was that you're boyfriend?" He asks and I pretend to think about it. In reality I'm thinking about how cool his thick British accent sounds.

"He could be.. why would you want to know?" I say cocking my head to the side.

"Hm," he mumbles and I inwardly smirk. I'm full of myself but I'd like to think he wants to know because he would like to know if we can fool around. Maybe he's just curious..

He looks like the type to fool around a lot. I take of my platform Pastel shoes and gasp. I grab my phone calling vic again.

"Bring me my stuff, its I'm my car," I say laying on my bare bed.

"I'm driving to Tony's," he says and I roll my eyes.

"When you get back. I'll give you money?" I tell him and he sighs.

"I know your people are loaded but you need to do stuff for yourself-" I hang up and drop my pastel phone on the bed and go to the mirror. It must be this guy's because it's not mine.

My white crop top is hanging loosely falling off of my shoulders a little. I fix my hair and make eye contact through the mirror. "I'm Kellin Quinn," I say turning around.

"Oli," he says and I get a idea.

"I'll give you twenty dollars if you go get my boxes from my car," I say and he gets slowly.

"How about no," he says and leaves.

Oops, did I annoy him?

Should I delete this or continue it?