𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 - 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

Alexandra Smith really liked drinking coffee

      Every morning at work, you would catch her bringing one cup of coffee into her lab at the precinct and later on in the day, she would bring in even more. Alex didn't know exactly how to explain her caffeine addiction since she drank at least four cups of coffee and that just during work. If anybody in the precinct knew of her other job, they would know why exactly she drank a bucket of caffeine everyday and wore sunglasses each morning she came into the lab (those glasses were huge and also helped in covering all the bruises she got from her nightly shenanigans).

      At least, having superpowers helped in burning all the caffeine off, not to mention the slightly fast metabolism helped in explaining why she always carried a chocolate bar in her pocket (a low sugar problem was the excuse she used)

      But coffee? That was Alex's thing. Maybe that was why there was always the slightest coffee smell surrounding her, but in a good way. Thank god tonight was a slow night, both when it came to work and her nightly job, which was why she was back home by eleven at night. A bit unusual for a town like Brooklyn, but it wasn't like she minded it. 

      Once Alex was out of the Supernova outfit, which was hung up in her closet, she immediately crashed on her bed. (The name Supernova was kind of cheesy, but seeing as she could shoot cosmic energy out of her hands and punch through solid metal and fly ...maybe it suited her. Although, the super strength part always drained her, so she preferred blasting people).

      Not killing them. It was just some harmless, throwing people into wall things. Superheroes/Vigilantes usually did this, right?... Never mind. Six years of doing this, and Alex was still confused about doing what she did and all the rules that came with it. Especially since half the city considered her a menace and the other half sang her praises; while the NYPD was a mix of both.

      Best not think about this before she went to sleep. It would bring her mood down in the morning. For the first time in a long time, Alex would probably be getting a full eight hours of sleep. (Note that she said probably; which meant something would happen and she would have to wake up to solve it. It was part of being a superhero and CSI, you know?). Plus she also had to work on those crazy kidnappings taking place in Brooklyn, so she definitely would have to get up early.

      But for now, it was rest for the hero. Because there were far bigger challenges coming and she needed all the sleep she could get.

 Because there were far bigger challenges coming and she needed all the sleep she could get