𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂

╔═══════════════╗

╔═══════════════╗

❝Just when I thought life couldn't get any crazier, freaking aliens had to attack Earth

❝Just when I thought life couldn't get any crazier, freaking aliens had to attack Earth.❞

╚═══════════════╝

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇 had a relatively normal life, till the day she turned twenty and a trip to visit the Rose Center for Earth and Space in New York went horribly wrong. The exhibit was simple enough; a meteorite that had crashed a few months ago and was brought to display in the Center. It was supposed to be harmless. Keyword: harmless. But it was nothing like it. The meteorite was a mere shell, containing cosmic radiation and energy in its rock casing. 

And unfortunately for Alex, the meteorite exploded right in her face blasting her with the very same cosmic radiation. Instead of killing her, the blast gave her...well, powers. She could now control the very same energy and punch through metal like it was nothing. And best of all? Alexandra could fly. She went from being a twenty-something college student living in her deceased and rich uncle's apartment (he was a good guy and he raised her after her parents chose to abandon her - that's a story for another time) to adopting the identity of Supernova and protected New York City.

Six years later, with a degree in forensic science and a job in NYPD alongside her superhero persona, Alexandra is living her best life (the same can't be said for her social life - it just doesn't exist), even sharing a sibling-like bond with the Flash who is also a CSI like her (how freaking cool is that?). But when a series of strange kidnappings erupt all across the country, including in NYC, Alexandra is dragged into something big. Especially after she lands up in Gotham City, tracking one of the kidnappers and is forced into a fight with a strange, monstrous creature alongside Green Lantern (who Alex kinda hates, but also admires and maybe likes - although don't tell him that) and the Batman.

After a multitude of battles and narrow escapes, the trio is joined by five other super-powered people as Earth faces an invasion from a foe, unlike anything they've ever seen. Forced to team up, the heroes will have to put in their best efforts to save humanity from complete destruction. 

It's all hands on deck now.

  ╔═══════════════╗

❝As I was saying, the Green Lantern can do anything

❝As I was saying, the Green Lantern can do anything.❞

╚═══════════════╝

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒...

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

This is mainly based on the DC animated movie, Justice League: War which is absolutely amazing and you all should watch it. It's gonna cover the entirety of the events in the movie along with small AU scenes in the middle along with a couple of AU chapters at the end. Not to spoil anything, but there's some really cool scenes between Alex and Hal which I am really excited to share😊

Because of this fic, I went back and started reading the Green Lantern comics (for research) and boy, DC has done so much retconning that my head might have started to spin a little. Hopefully, you might see other Lanterns in this story as well near the end 😉😉

I hope you enjoy this little journey with my newest bby Alex 🤧🤧

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 & 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

Only Alex and her plotline belong to me. Everything else is rightfully owned by DC Comics

mild swearing, flirty banter, tons of sexual tension 😜😜

┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙