Chapter 25: Darling

My whole body froze as I definitely recognized that voice. My hands were shaking as his deep voice rang out again.

"I told you, you hadn't seen the last of me. I'm coming for you, and you will be mine. Better kiss your little man goodbye." His dark chuckle sounding even more evil as Colby jerks the phone out of my hand and smashes it, stomping on it repeatedly until it's nothing but shatters on the ground.

His arms are around me, holding me close as he breathes in my scent. His whole body shaking with anger, his eyes changing colors rapidly. His wolf begging to be let out. Begging to find this man and rip him to shreds.

"No one is going to take you away from me. No one!" He screams and I jump. The sound of him screaming so foreign to me, and I hated the sound of it.

"I'm not going anywhere." I state confidently, "you aren't going to let him get me Colby. Not to mention I also have Willow now, and she's so strong. He won't be able to get me this time."

His shaking stops, his hands coming to my shoulders as he holds me at arm's length, "no one is going to hurt you. No one is going to take you from me. I promise Ollie." He promises as his eyes burn into mine.

I nod my head,"I just don't want you to get hurt trying to protect me."

"I do not care about pain Olizabeth. I will always chose to protect you."

I wrap my arms around him, hugging him closer, "We will make it through this. We will overcome this." He promises in my ear.

"We will." I agree, knowing it would take hell freezing over to get me away from him, and take an even bigger power than that to get Colby away from me.

"I love you." I whisper, my eyes burning into his. "I love you more." His hand coming to cup my cheek, his lips meeting mine again.

"It's been a long day, how about we go watch this movie and then go to bed." I offer and Colby nods his head in agreement. We settle on the couch, cuddled into one another as the movie starts playing.

Once the movie ended, we went upstairs to our bedroom. Colby had mindlinked the pack and told them about the threatening phonecall, and told everyone to be on high alert at all times and to always protect their Luna.

He also added extra border patrol and extra patrol around our house. He went over the safe rooms and how to get to them with me so I would be comfortable just in case they did decide to attack our pack. The safe rooms was where I was supposed to take the other women and children in the pack during an invasion, it is impossible to get into unless you are a pack member.

I curled into Colby's chest in the bed, my head laying directly over his heart, the steady thump calming to me.

"I will always protect you Ollie. I know you're scared but I will always have your back." He whispered.

"I will always have your back to Colby, and I'm not scared." I whisper in return.

It was true, I wasn't scared. I was more worried over Colby than I was myself, I can take care of myself. The thought of someone hurting Colby though, that thought alone brings me to my knees and makes me sick to my stomach.

Especially when I know what kind of evil this guy is capable of. Especially when I know who this guy is. A guy I hoped I'd never see again. I had hoped he had got the message that day on the trail.

It's been a long time since he had seen me before the time at the trail. I'm not quite the young and scared girl he remembers so well.

I had hoped he would take my warning, I had hoped he wouldnt see my bluff. I wanted him to stay far away from my pack and my mate. I will do whatever it takes to protect them, I'm stronger now.

He doesn't know what he's getting himself into. He doesn't know he won't be able to take me this time. He doesn't know I'm stronger now, he doesn't know I've learned since last time.

He for sure has no idea about Willow.

He doesn't know what I know.

And I know, that he is an evil and cruel man. I know first hand what horrible things he's capable of.

But, he doesn't know that Im not scared of him now.

If he wants to take me away from Colby, he will have to kill me.

Chase, if you're coming to take me, you better be prepared for hell to bust open.

***Authors Note***
Vote & comment you all! Let me know what you all would be interested in reading as the story progresses and what you all think will happen! Also my DMs are always open for discussion about my books! Check out my other works as well 😊 love you all so big, thank you for all the support!*

***EDITED****