Chapter 7: Willow

"Rip his shirt off" I hear a voice in my head. 

"Woahhh what the fuck is happening?" I say out loud. 

"Did you hear a voice in your head?" Colby asks. 

"Yes." I nod. 

"What did it say?" 

"I am not telling you." I shake my head. 

"What are you waiting for?! Mate!! He is our mate!!" I hear the voice again. 

Colby laughs, "Don't worry, it's normal. My wolf says the same things." 

"I am your wolf, my name is Willow." The voice says. 

"Her name is Willow." I tell Colby. 

"My wolfs name is Canyon." Colby says as he sits next to me. 

"Canyon....I like it." Willow says. 

"Where have you been all these years Willow?" I ask in my head. 

"I had been suppressed by a spell someone put on us when you were younger before your parents died." She said. 

"She said she had been suppressed by a spell someone had put on us when I was younger." I told Colby. 

"Who would do that?" He asks. 

"Do you know who did it Willow?" I asked her. 

"No, I cant remember. But, I do know we won't be able to shift until you fully mate with that hot hunk." She says. 

"Slow down!" I laugh at her eagerness. 

"Why? He is ours for the rest of our lives! We might as well get to the good stuff. Plus it would feel so good to stretch my legs and feel the ground beneath my paws." 

"What are you two talking about?" Colby asks with a wink. 

"The weather." I reply sarcastically. 

"Come on, lets go take a tour of the pack house and everything before you jump my bones." He laughs making me blush instantly. 

"Believe me, your bones are safe." I laugh back at him, "For today anyway." I wink at him, which caught him off guard. 

"Damn, that was sexy as fuck."

I follow him out of the bedroom and through the house, him pointing out various rooms, as he leads me through a maze of hallways. 

He leads me out of the back door and down a stone path to a big gymnasium style building, "This is where everyone trains, and when you get to shift into your wolf where you will also train." Colby explains, leading us inside. There were people training everywhere inside, a lot of hand to hand combat, weight lifting, running, and a lot of other activities people were working on. 

"Well, if it isn't the future Luna." I see Colby's brother walking up to us. 

"Fuck off Oliver." Colby rolls his eyes. 

"Nice to see you again." I reply sarcastically. 

"Uh-oh someone has an attitude. Still cranky cause I choked your little boyfriend the other night?" He asks with a laugh. 

"I don't have an attitude dear, I just have a low tolerance for bull shit and it seems like you're full of it." I roll my eyes as Colby busts out laughing. 

Oliver grabs me by the throat shaking me violently, I punched him in the nose, watching as shock took over his face and he let me go quickly.

"Damn, just when I thought I couldn't love you more." I heard Colby say as Oliver and I had a stare down.