Chapter 2: No

I stand there shocked. I mean really, what the fuck just happened?

"You okay?"

I blink at Blaine, realizing he was talking to me, "yeah. I'm okay."

"You sure?" He questions staring at me funny.

"Yep." I nod quickly, "I'm gonna get out of here. I'll call ya later." I give him a quick hug before going to my truck.

I pull my Silverado out of the parking lot and pick up my phone. I call up my best friend, Brittany.

"Hello?" She answers after the first ring.

"What's up?"

"Not much just sitting here. What about you?"

"I'm on my way over." I say as I hang up.

I turn the radio up in my truck and roll the windows down. The warm sunshine and breeze instantly relaxing me. I drive up the back roads to her house, pulling my truck into her driveway and parking.

I hop out, noticing Calebs' truck in the driveway. I walk up the stairs and straight inside without knocking, I basically live here too.

"What's wrong with your face?" Brittany asks giving me a weird look.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you blushing? Like your face is red." She questions looking me up and down.

"Uhhh, no? I don't think that's it. I've just had the strangest day." I shake my head.

"What happened baby sis?" Caleb asks rounding the corner and coming to sit on the couch I was standing by.

"Awe Cal I've missed you." I start as I hug him before sitting down, "My story can wait. How was Iceland?" I ask needing to know every detail of his latest adventure.

"Oh it was beautiful. Full of beautiful women too." He laughs.

I roll my eyes, "what a player."

"No it's not like that this time Ollie. I've actually settled down with a girl." He tells us.

"No way!" Brittany and I both say at the same time.

"Yep! She's coming to visit in 2 weeks." He smiles.

"Wow that's awesome I can't wait to meet her!" I smile at him.

"So what happened to you Ollie?" Brittany asks.

"So have you all heard about the new family in town? Supposedly filthy rich and owns a big cooperation or something?" I ask.

"Yep. I heard the sons were hot." Brittany asks making dreamy eyes.

"Well the oldest one bumped into me today and made me spill tea on my dress. So I changed and he told me I could pull off either look and then after he church he caught me out back and like pushed me against the wall and called me 'mine' like he owned me!?" I rant.

"Wow sounds like he's into some kinky shit." She laughs.

I face palm, my face turning red, "seriously Britt! I mean what does that even mean?"