Chapter 16: Teasing

I woke up in Colbys warm embrace.

A tired groan left my lips as a chuckle leaves Colbys.

"Sore?" He says rolling onto his side with a smirk.

"No." I roll my eyes. 

"Okayy." He says sarcastically.

"Shut up." I reply as I pull the covers over my head. 

He pulled the covers down, kissing me softly. 

"We completed the mate bond, Ollie." He smiled looking at me like I'm the only girl in the world.

I felt my heart soar with happiness, it was like I was finally seeing clearly now. 

"You feel what I've always felt." He smiles against my neck. 

"You've always felt this way?" I ask pulling back so I can look into those oceanic eyes of his.

A small blush appears on his face, "Forever and Always babygirl."

I kiss him, and pull apart when my phone starts ringing.

"Yellow?" I answer with a slight groan.

"Purple." Blaine laughs.

"You brat." I giggle.

"I need to talk to you about the party plans, can I swing by?" He pleads.

"Sure." I shrug.

"Okay be there in an hour." He sighs.

"Okay be careful." I say hanging up.

I stand up, walking to the shower.

I take a long shower, and get out pulling my hair into a messy bun. I actually decided to put on some makeup, which is a first in a while.

"Babygirl? You okay in there?" Colby questions.

I laugh, he probably thinks I drowned again. "Yeah I'm okay." I reply pulling on my undergarments.

"Okay just checking. I love you." Colby says through the door.

I smile, "I love you."

I shake my head at how Colby acted before throwing on my clothes which consist of a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black bandeau.

I walk out as Colby pushes me against a wall.

"Change." He growls in my ear.

I giggle pushing him away, "Why? Can Colby not control himself?" I say in a teasing tone.

"Blaine is unmated!" He sighs throwing his hands around.

"I'm aware." I laugh, "Colby, I only want you. You don't have to worry." I kiss him gently, before pulling on my black ankle boots, and walking out of the bedroom door.

Blaine knocked on the door, as I opened it.

"You look great!" He smiles hugging me.

"You too." I smile back.

"So I have some requests for my party." He says sitting on the couch as I fall onto the love seat.

"Let's here 'em." Colby laughs waltzing into the room, he walks over and plops down next to me.

"I want blue and silver. Lots of people. Lots of drinks." He smirks.

"The first two, deal. No alcohol." I say.

"You're such a mom." Blaine groans.

"Says the lightweight." I mutter.

"I heard that." He smirks.

"You were supposed to." I counter.

"Lord have mercy!" Blaine laughs shaking his head slightly.

"What?" I say giggling.

"He thinks we're crazy!" Colby laughs.

"He's probably right!" I giggle.

We spent the rest of the evening just joking around and we went and bought stuff for the party.

After Blaine left, I went upstairs to work some more in my office. 

"Willow?" I ask in my mind, suddenly remembering she was supposed to be back since we completed the mate bond. 

"The one and only." She replies sassily. 

"It's good to have you back." I laugh with an eye roll. 

"I hope you don't like the outfit you have on." She says. 

"Willow these are my favorite jeans!" I reply but it was too late, suddenly she took over control and I couldn't do anything. 

My bones started to hurt to bad, it felt like every bone in my body was breaking at one time. 

Colby came rushing into the room, But as he pushed the door open I was already in wolf form. 

"Willow." He says as his eyes change straight to black pits from their usual blue. 

"Canyon." Willow whispers through our mindlink we have as mates, as she walks towards him. 

Colby opens the door, leading us back out of the room and outside where he shifts into his wolf, "How about a run?" He asks through our link. 

"Yes please." Willow responds as we take off running together. 

 After our run and letting our wolves spend some time together, we shift back into human form. 

I was beyond exhausted, my first shift sucking the energy from my body. 

"Here." Colby says as he picks me up bridal style and packs me into the packhouse and up to our bedroom. 

He disappears for a moment into the bathroom after placing me on the bed, I can hear water running but I'm so tired I don't pay much attention to it. 

He comes back into the room, "I ran you a hot bath, it'll help with the soreness and pain you feel, come on I'll help you." He says as he helps me up from the bed. 

I slip out of his T shirt that I had thrown on after we shifted back and step into the tub of hot water. 

He sits next to the tub on the floor. 

"So how did your first shift feel?" He asks, running a hand through my hair comfortingly. 

"It hurt, but after that it was amazing." I smile at him. 

"You have a beautiful wolf." He smiles, "Your coat is a dark brown like your hair, and your eyes are so dark its really beautiful." 

"Thank you." I blush. 

"But have you seen their wolf? Canyon with his black coat and white chest, those big blue eyes!" Willow swoons in my mind causing a small smile to play on my lips. 

Colby smiles at me, rubbing my neck and shoulders to help me relax even more. 

"I love you Ollie." 

"I love you Colby." 

After my bath we ended up going to bed so I could get some rest. 

*******
*a/n okay I know this is short and crappy but tomarrow will be better I promise!*

***EDITED****