Chapter 6: Scary Movies

I slept most of the day and well into the evening. I'm not sure if it was just the lack of sleep or if it was unbelievable information overload. 

I sit up, stretching and climbing out of bed. I grab me some clean clothes out of my dresser and walk into my joint bathroom. I strip from the clothes I was wearing and step into the warm water. 

The water instantly relieves from my sore and tense muscles, as I get my hair wet. I wash and condition my hair, shaving my legs and washing my body. Were my parents really werewolves? Am I really mated to a werewolf alpha? 

I step out of the shower, wrapping a big fluffy towel around my body. I dry my body and hair, and step into the clean clothes I had grabbed. The black yoga pants and old T-shirt is so comfortable. I braid my hair into two french braids. I brush my teeth. I put my dirty clothes and towel in the laundry basket before exiting the bathroom and back into my bedroom. 

I pick my phone up off my bedside table to see a bunch of missed calls and texts. 

 3 calls and one text from Blaine, 4 calls from Caleb, 6 calls and 4 texts from Brittany, and 16 Calls and 12 texts from an unsaved number. 

I walk out of my bedroom, I'll just go get me something to eat and then I'll call them all back. 

I step into my living room, scrolling on my phone trying to clear the notifications .

"Well, well, well. Looks like sleeping beauty finally woke up." I hear a mans voice say. I throw my phone and scream before realizing its only Blaine talking. I notice Brittany and Caleb are also in the room. 

"What are you guys doing?" I ask staring at them. 

"Well, when you wouldn't answer our calls we got worried. Plus, you never sleep. Let alone sleep for  16 hours. So, we came over to check on you." Caleb explains. 

"Well, okay. Thank you all." I smile at them. 

"Lets watch a movie." Brittany suggests. 

"Put one in, I'm going to grab me a quick snack." I nod as I walk into the kitchen. I grab me a poptart out of the cabinet, eating one of them really fast before heading back into the living room. 

The movie started playing as all four of us sat wide eyed on the couch.

It was quiet, when all of a sudden a demon popped up on the screen, and we all screamed.

Blaine hid behind me as we screamed and popcorn fell to the floor.

"Blaine! You had your eyes closed why were you scared?" I screamed laughing at him.

"It was scary, okay?" He whimpers back.

We all laughed as the movie ended.

My phone vibrated, so I grabbed it off the table.

It was Colby.

I stand up, walking into a different room to answer. 

"Yellow?"

"Hey babygirl. I miss you, and I want to see you." He says. 

"You know where I live." I sigh. 

"Yeah, funny story, I'm in the driveway."

"Give me a few minutes to change clothes and i'll be right down." I say before hanging up the phone. 

I grab me a pair of jeans and a different tshirt and change really quick, grabbing a pair of socks and my boots and putting them on.