Chapter 14: Early Mornings

After tucking Trent in, and making sure he knew he could wake me up if he needed anything at all, I went to mine and Colbys room.

He was sitting on the bed, patiently waiting on me.

"Ollie.." He started.

"Wait Colby. Before you say anything, I just want to tell you I'm sorry. I know I've been alot to handle, and I scared you. But Trent is just a child. And I have a soft spot for kids. So I'm sorry for making you mad.." I trail off my eyes glued to the floor.

He stands up, walking over to me.

He lifts my chin, "It's okay Ollie. I've been difficult too. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I whisper pulling him in for a quick kiss.

His lips move to my ear, as he whispers, "You're so sexy when you use your Luna voice. You had me obeying everything you said."

I smile, my cheeks turning red.

His lips move farther down my neck, as he starts sucking on my mark.

A moan escapes my lips.

In less than a second, he had me on the bed, him hovering above me.

He crashes his lips to mine in the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

He bit my lip, asking for entrance that I gladly gave him.

I entangled my fingers in his dark hair, as one of his hands slip under the hem of my tank top, and the other rests as the base of my neck, his fingers playing with the small hairs there.

A low growl escapes his lips, as he pulls away resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much." I whisper.

"I love you more." He whispers back.

"Not possible." I smile.

After catching our breaths for a minute, I crawled off the bed and headed for a shower.

I walked into the walk in closet and pulled out a matching bra and pantie set, a pair of black shorts, and a v neck t shirt.

I walked into the bathroom, and stripped from my clothes and stepped into the big shower.

It had glass walls, and a bench made on the inside.

The warm water instantly soothed my stressed muscles, as I washed my hair and body, and shaved my legs.

I turned the water off, and stepped out.

I wrapped a big fluffy towel around my body as I brushed my wet hair.

"Baby are you okay?" Colbys worried voice rings out.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

He opens the door, as relief floods his face, "you've been in here for an hour and a half."

"Oh, sorry." I say, I was just trying to relax my sore muscles and thinking too much. 

His eyes turn black as he realizes I was just in a towel.

"Colby, no." I say firmly.

His eyes shift back, "sorry." He muttered.

"It's okay." I smile as he walks back out.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth, finally ready for bed.

I crawled under the covers and snuggled against Colby.

"Sleeping next to the love of my life. This is how it's supposed to be." He smiles at me.

"How it's always going to be." I smile snuggling closer to him.

Our legs intertwined, and my head on his chest, his fingers entangled softly in my hair, we both fell headfirst into the best sleep of our lives.

Until 12 am hit, and there was a light knock on our door.

I sat up, shaking Colby awake as Trent enters our room.

"Luna Ollie?" He whimpers.

"Yes sweetie?" I answer turning the bedside lamp on.

"I had a bad dream, can I sleep with you?" He asks quietly.

"Of course." I smile holding the blanket up.

I scooted closer to Colby, my back tucked against his chest, and Trent curled into me.

"Luna Ollie?" His little voice rings through the thin air.

"Yes?"

"Me loves you. And Alpha Colby." Trent yawns.

"We love you too." I smile ruffling his hair, and turning the lamp off.

**

I woke up to loud footsteps running down the hall.

Our bedroom door breaks open, "Alpha!"

Colby jolted upright, and stood in a protective stance over me and Trent.

In wolf form.

The intruders eyes went huge, "S-Sir."

"What?" A now human Colby screams.

"We have a scent on a rogue and.." He trailed off.

I took Colbys hand, instantly calming him.

"Yes, we are aware there is a rogue in here. It is Trent, he is going to be apart of this pack today. We are looking for someone to adopt him. Thank you for your concern. You are dismissed." I say in my Luna tone.

Trent is clinging to me for dear life, while Colby looks at me like I have 3 heads.

"You're okay." I whisper rubbing Trents back soothingly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask colby.

"Because you just handled that so well. Like you informed him properly then just turned around and went into full mom mode and took care of Trent. It was amazing." He whispers laying back down next to me.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"8." He replies nonchalantly.

"Ugh." I reply as I get up.

I walk into the closet and get ready.

I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a black bandeau.

I walk back out, "Baby have you.."

But stop short when I see Colby with Trent cuddled into his chest and both of them fast asleep.

I walk back into the closet and swap my bandeau for a t shirt.

I walk out of the closet and grab my cell phone.

I took a picture of the two asleep and set it as my lockscreen.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and raid the cabinets looking for something to make.

I spot the pancake mix.

I make a big stack of pancakes for Colby, one for me, and a mickey-mouse shaped one for Trent.

The smell drifted through the house, because as soon as I set the table with orange juice and their plates fixed, two bed head boys walked down the stairs.

"Goodmorning boys." I smile walking over to Colby who was holding Trent in his arm.

I kiss Trents head and I give Colby a quick kiss.

"Breakfast is ready." I smiled.

*****

*a/n sorry if this is kinda short or whatever, but comment and vote anyway please! Also, Trent in the media! Isn't he the cutest little fella?*

***EDITED***