Chapter 22: Cleanup

I crawled off the bed, and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the cabinets under the sink and grabbed out the mop bucket, cleaning supplies, and a rag. I filled the bucket up with the cleaning solution mixed with hot water. I lugged the bucket back upstairs and flipped on the bedroom light.

"What are you doing baby?" Colby questions me.

"Cleaning this blood up." I mutter.

I sit down on my hands and knees and start scrubbing the dried blood off the walls. Colby soon grabbed a rag of his own and started helping out.

When we finally got finished, I was exhausted. I wanted nothing more than to shower and sleep.

Colby took the cleaning supplies back downstairs while I grabbed some clothes and headed towards a warm shower.

I turned the water all the way on hot, I just needed to feel clean. I felt nasty after dealing with all that blood today. My whole form was still shaking as I stepped out of my clothes and into the hot water.

Steam erupted around the bathroom like a Sana, as I washed my hair and body multiple times.

"Babygirl, are you okay?" I hear Colby calling from the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I scream back.

"Okay, it's just you've been in there for a long time..." He trails off.

"Okay I'm getting out." I say back as I turn the water off.

I step out of the shower and wrapped myself into a fluffy towel.

"Ugh dang it" I mutter under my breath when I realize I left my clothes on the bed.

I walk out into Colbys room, clinging to my towel for dear life.

I grab my clothes from the bed, and as I turn around to go back to the bathroom I come face to face with Colby.

"Woah." I gasped.

"Why is your skin so red Ollie?" He asks with a gentleness to his voice.

"I took a warm shower." I reply shakily from the close proximity of him.

"You smell so good." He says as his eyes start changing colors rapidly.

"Drop the towel." Willow says in my mind. 

"No! Are you crazy?" I ask willow. 

"Do it. It'll drive him crazy." Willow encourages through our link. 

"no way!" I respond but before I could get away, she had taken over. 

The towel hit the floor as Colbys eyes went huge, then turned straight to black. 

"Well, Willow. Nice of you to make an appearance." Canyon whispered as he stepped closer to my body, wrapping an arm around my waist before using his wolf speed to turn us around and push my back against the wall. 

"Nice to see you too, Canyon." She purred. 

He smirks, as his lips meet mine in a hurried kiss, leaving us breathless. 

"Willow. Give me control back!" I beg through our link. 

"Pups!" She says back and I panic hard. 

"No! There is literally a wolf trying to kill us! It is not time for a baby!!!" I argue back with her. 

"Mate will protect us." She says as Canyon takes his shirt off to reveal that sexy body. 

Willow is definitely not listening to reasoning now. 

***

"That was amazing." Colby says as he lays next to me. 

I blush, "Yes it was." 

"I can't believe Willow just took you over like that." He shakes his head, chuckling. "I couldn't hold Canyon back after you dropped that towel." 

I laugh, "That was all Willow." 

"Oh I know." He laughs, "You are not that bold." 

I snuggle into his chest as I my eyelids get heavier and heavier, "Goodnight Colby." I yawn. 

"Goodnight baby." He smiles, running his fingers through my hair, "I love you." 

"I love you more." I respond before falling asleep. 

**

I was running. Running so fast that my legs were leaving a cloud of dust behind them. But it wasn't fast enough. I was tackled to the ground by this big wolf, his eyes glowing a vibrant red color. I screamed and screamed and screamed but nothing could be heard over his snarling as his claws dug into my arms and legs as he pinned me down.

" I told you I'd be back." I hear someone whisper as I continue to scream in agony.

"Ollie! Wake up babygirl!"

I jerk upright in bed as my whole body shakes and sweat dripped down my face onto my collarbone.

"What happened?" Colby asks me.

"Just a nightmare." I reply with my eyes still wide.

"What happened?" He asks holding me close to his chest as my breathing returns to normal.

"I was being chased. He found me Colby." I whimpered.

"He will never hurt you. I won't let him." He growls.

"I'm never leaving you alone again. Not when this is going on. Okay babygirl? Nothing is going to happen to you. I won't let it." He whispers into my hair as he holds me tightly.

I nod against his chest as I stop shaking.

He lifts my face up to his by putting his finger under my chin. "I love you." He whispers before placing his soft, warm lips against mine.

A few moments later, we pull away panting.

"I love you too." I whisper still slightly out of breath.

"Go back to sleep Ollie. I'll protect you." He whispers, holding me close.

I nod again before closing my eyes and getting back to sleep. 

******
A/n here is the recent chapter since I started this book again! I hope you guys enjoy it. Leave some comments and tell me some ideas and things yall have. Thank you!

***EDITED****