Chapter 24

11-16-14

Guys... this is the last chapter. After this there's going to be an epilogue, and then this story will be over. ;-;

This is the first story that I posted on Wattpad, and now it's going to be the first one that I finish too. Right now I'm honestly happy and sad. I'm really happy that there's a happy ending, but I'm also upset that it's almost over and that I won't be able to write about Maddy and Justin anymore. Well, I will, but only when I'm re-writing the first book.

*sighs sadly* All good things must come to an end.

I hope you enjoy and be sure to vote/comment and tell me what you think! I love you guys and I wanted to say thank you so so so so so sooooooooo much for all of your support and for sticking with this story till the end. It honestly means so much to me and I can't thank you enough.

<3 <3 <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddy's POV

Justin is alive. He's alive and he's looking at me and I feel like I'm dreaming.

Don't faint Maddy. You're not dreaming.

I heard my wolf tell me. She howled happily and began pacing around in my mind, happiness coursing through both of us. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I placed a hand over my mouth, lurching forward and wrapping my arms around his neck.

I pressed my face into Justin's chest as I cried and felt his hands slowly slide around my waist. I'm sure he's confused right now.

"I can't believe you're back. I thought that I would never see you again. I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you Justin." I sobbed and heard a slight shuffling sound as he shook his head.

"Maddy... No. It wasn't your fault baby. Don't blame yourself for anything that has happened. I'm back now and I'm never leaving your side again. I love you, and I will always love you, and that's all that matters.

"I love you too." I pulled back and wiped my eyes before taking his hand and slowly helping him sit up. It looks like all of his wounds are healed. He's wearing a white button down shirt and black slacks. Someone must have changed him into that before they put him into the coffin.

Once Justin was sitting up I stood and helped him get to his feet as well. He stepped out of the coffin and slowly took a few steps around to make sure that he's not going to fall before turning and taking me into his arms for a real hug.

I closed my eyes and felt happy tears stream down my cheeks and soak his shirt. I pulled my face back and wiped the tears away, taking a deep breath and leaning up. Justin leaned down at the same time and our lips met in a gentle yet passionate kiss.

I felt his love for me through it and tried to do the same for him. Words fail me when trying to explain how happy I am right now. My mate is alive and holding me in his arms, right where I belong.