Chapter 7

OMFG WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!?!?!?!?!?! I updated?!?!?!?! WTF? Lol so omg yayyyyyyy this is FINALLY done and updated! I'm just going to tell you guys now that from this point on the new chapters are gonna have you on the edge of your seat screaming at the screen for me to update. :3 Just a warning. Buut I hope you like this and if you don't just wait till the next chapter!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin’s POV

                I froze and stuck my nose into the air, sniffing. We just got done taking a break an hour ago and we were about to cross the highway when my wolf smelled something. Sticking my nose up in the air, I inhaled deeply, my eyes snapping open when I realized that it’s Maddy’s faint scent. Howling loudly, I took off after it with Dan and everyone else following closely behind. They know what’s going on and are waiting anxiously for orders.

                My wolf took over almost completely, forcing me to go even faster. My feet barely touched the ground as I ran, making me feel like I’m gliding. He barked out orders to the other pack members, telling them basically the same thing as before with the rogues. They all agreed and we ran in silence, eventually coming across a narrow path through the trees. It wouldn’t be noticeable from the road so no curious humans would come this way. Also, someone was trying to hide Maddy’s scent. I snarled and ran even faster, my claws digging into the ground and kicking up chunks of soil as I ran.

                The rest of them had a little trouble keeping up since I’m an Alpha, but they managed. Maddy’s scent grew steadily stronger as we followed the path deeper and deeper into the woods, weaving through and around trees and jumping over fallen logs. About three minutes later I knew we were really close so I slowed down a bit, sniffing the air and listening to make sure there weren’t any rogues around.

                I heard the soft crunch of grass in the distance and two of the members ran ahead, slinking along behind him. When they were close enough they lunged, grabbing him and snapping his neck before he even had time to turn around. My wolf growled quietly, desperate to find our mate and have her in our arms once again. I heard another rogue approaching to see what happened and pounced out of my spot, sinking my teeth into his flesh and clamping down.

                A second later I heard a howl, and then another and another. Shit! He warned the others! I got into a defensive position, standing my ground and glaring at the rogues as they advanced from the shadows, snarling and ready to rip my head off. My wolf grinned, glad to be able to let out some of his built-up anger. Especially since we know that these are definitely the rogues who took Maddy.

                My vision shimmered and blurred, pulsing with rage and turning red as I bared my teeth, attacking the first rogue ‘brave’ enough to pounce at me. He lay dead at my feet in less than a second and I stared at the others, licking the bitter taste of blood off my teeth and challenging them with my eyes. In a second flat, there were three more sprinting in my direction, their hostile eyes glowing red blood red.

                Readying myself for the attack, I almost smiled. If it’s a fight they want, then it’s a fight they’re going to get. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is going to stop me from having my mate safe and in my arms again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo, what did you think? Love? Hate? Meh? Sheep? Unicorn? Pickle? Steven? Whaaaa?...... Hehe but really, tell meh what you think of this chappy my little pickled unicorns! Do it for the children! :3