Epilogue (Part 1)

11-16-14

There's another part to post after this and then this story will be 100% finished. I'm so happy/sad right now guys! D:

Enjoy! :3 <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Six Months Later*

Maddy's POV

I woke up to the sound of crying, instantly sitting up and running a hand through my hair tiredly. I heard Justin shuffling around on the bed beside me as he prepared to get up. Turning around, I quickly pecked his lips and smiled at him.

"I got it this time honey. Go back to sleep." He smiled sleepily and nodded, closing his eyes. I heard him snoring softly as he fell asleep seconds later. Another wail had me getting off the bed and stretching before rushing across the room to the two cribs that are against the wall.

We were going to have them in another room, but I didn't feel comfortable with my babies being that far away from me in the middle of the night.

Leaning over the crib, I reached inside and gently picked up the squirming bundle of blankets. Little whimpers and whines reached my ears and I started rocking Sam's small body back and forth, staring into his little face and smiling softly.

He stared up at me with his bright blue eyes, his dark chocolate brown hair a mess on top of his little head. He and his sister look a lot like Justin, but they have my eye and lip shape. Justin also says that they have my chin.

"Shh, baby. Mommy's here. You're gonna wake up your sissy if you don't quiet down." I murmured softly to him and he calmed down a bit when he heard my voice, his whimpers slowly dying down as he stopped squirming as much.

I went over to the rocking chair and felt hands on my hips before I sat down. I turned my head and saw Justin standing behind me with a small smile on his full lips. His hair is sticking up everywhere.

He sat down in the rocking chair and pulled me onto his lap. I cradled Sam's tiny body close as Justin rested his chin on my shoulder. He reached around to gently stroke Sam's soft, round cheek as he rocked the three of us back and forth slowly.

I began humming to Sam and he fell asleep after a while, yawning and closing his little eyes. I gazed at him with adoration, stroking his soft mess of dark curls back and pulling the blankets more securely around him.

Getting up from Justin's lap, I walked over to the crib and lowered Sam into it, pausing when he began to squirm a bit. He eventually stilled as he fell into a deeper sleep. I smiled again and heard Justin get up from the chair, looking over at him.

He stood over Kylie's crib where she's sleeping peacefully and gazed at her, reaching inside and stroking her face as well. At first I didn't know if we could handle twins, but it's been a lot easier than I thought it was going to be at first. We've been getting a lot of help from Julie and the rest of the pack.

Andy and Ashley are more than willing to watch them for us if we're going somewhere, and so is Julie and Jonathon. Everyone loves them to pieces and they can't wait until they start walking and talking.

"Hey there baby girl. Why don't you rub off on your brother some, huh? Whoop his butt into shape for me so your momma and I can get some more sleep around here." I laughed a bit and shook my head, moving over to hug him around the waist and look down at my daughter.

She's definitely the less fussy of the two, that's for sure. She's more quiet than her brother and she tends to sleep throughout the night without waking up too much. I'm not complaining though. They're my babies and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Justin and I went back over to the bed and laid down. I snuggled up against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer.

"I've been thinking." Justin murmured quietly.

"About?" I asked, yawning.

"About us getting our own place." I pulled back to look up at his face and he cupped my face, smiling at me.

"Really?" I felt small excited butterflies fill my stomach at the thought.

"Yup. We can build one a little ways away from the pack house, or we can buy one in town if you want. Whatever you want to do is fine with me sweetheart. Or we can just stay here. It's completely up to you." I stared into his eyes and thought for a moment. A suddent thought came to mind and I leaned forward to kiss him, grinning happily.

"I know exactly what we can do!" He smirked and raised his eyebrows in question.

I told him my idea and his smirk became a full-blown smile as he hugged me even closer to his chest.

"That's absolutely perfect, just like you. How many times have I told you that I love you today?" I tapped my chin and pretended to think.

"Hmm... About a thousand." He smirked and kissed my nose.

"How about we make it a thousand and one? I love you, Maddy. I love you with all of my heart." I giggled and shook my head at him.

"I love you too, my big teddy bear of an Alpha mate." He smirked and nodded.

"And don't you forget it."