Chapter 11

11-6-13

I was home sick  today so I actually had time to write. I hope you like it and please vote and tell me what you think! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddy’s POV

                Justin.

                Justin?!

                JUSTIN!

                Oh god. Where is he?! I have to find him! That was just a dream wasn’t it?

                As much as I wanted to believe that, to wake up and have him there to comfort me like he always does, I knew before I even dared to hope that it wasn’t. The searing pain in my chest told me otherwise. I tried to claw my chest, to rip out my own heart and stop the pain. This pain is a thousand times worse than what my father could ever inflict on me.

                It’s inside me. The pain of losing the man I love. My mate. The other half of my soul. Justin.

                A sob ripped through me and flew out of my mouth. I didn’t try to stop it. More sobs followed right behind, spilling out of my mouth. My body trembled and tears poured endlessly down my cheeks. It’s my fault. If I had shifted before, done something, anything… Oh god. WHY?!

                Just when I was actually happy and my life was somewhat normal, he had to come in and ruin it. He crushed me again, his own daughter. Ripped the happiness that I was just barely starting to feel right out of my hands and destroyed it within seconds.

                I tried to move but my body wouldn’t respond. My wolf was silent except for the sounds of her growls, whimpers, and brokenhearted howling. She called to her mate, hoping like I am that that was a nightmare and that our mate is still alive. We both know it wasn’t.

                What do I have to live for? Justin is gone and he’s not coming back. Where am I supposed to go? Will the pack even except me? I don’t deserve them. It’s my fault he’s dead. Someone needs to kill me. I don’t deserve to live. Then maybe I can be with Justin again. I’ll spend the rest of eternity trying to gain his forgiveness.

               Something in the back of my mind kept saying that he doesn’t blame me for what happened but I shoved the thought away as soon as it came.

                Chris! Chase! Are they okay? I need to make sure they’re okay. Why are my eyes closed? Am I already dead? Did someone kill me?

                It’s so dark.

                Why can’t I open my eyes? I am dead aren’t I?! Oh god, is this what it’s like to die? Am I going to be stuck in this nothingness forever? The pain in my chest intensified when I thought of Justin and what happened.

                I deserve this. The pain. The darkness. All of it.

                What is that thumping sound? Where is it coming from?

                Is that my heart? Yes, I think it is. So I’m alive. Where am I?

                Tingles spread through my body and I dared to hope. Justin?

                No. I’m just regaining feeling in my limbs. I flexed my fingers.

                It feels like someone had ripped my chest open, ripped my heart out, submerged me in acid, punched me in the stomach, and broken all of my bones. All at once.

                I almost screamed but bit my tongue to hold it in.

                I deserve this.

                He’s dead because of me.

                I could have helped.

                It’s my fault.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Maddy! D:

I know that this was a short chapter but it was more of a filler. And I was trying to assure you guys that Chapter 10 was indeed, not the last chapter. I would be the worst author in the world if I tried to end it there. That was worse than a cliffy. D:

Thank you all so much for reading! Please tell me what your thoughts are right now! I know you guys are probably pissed off at me but I wanna know what you're thinking about all of this.

If you have time or if you even want to, I have a new book called Bad Boy Games posted on this account. The first seven chapters are up but I feel like no one is really reading it. :/ So if you want to please drop by and take a look at it! Comment and tell me if you like it or think it should be taken down or something. :)

Love you guys!!!!!!!!! <3 I'll try to post the next chapter ASAP!