Chapter 5

Hehehehe.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mothertrucker’s POV (Maddy’s dad. He’s not getting a name; I hate him too much. -.- Is it bad to hate a character that you made up? O.o)

                That little bitch. She’s smarter than I thought; I’ll give her that much. Her ‘mate’ won’t ever find us. I smirked as I made my way out of the room, slamming the door behind me. She looks so much like her mother.

                I felt a sharp pain in my chest and gritted my teeth. It’s Maddy’s fault that her mom is dead. I hate her more because every time I see her, I picture Lillian’s beautiful face, her laugh, her hair, her eyes, everything about her and all of her perfection. Maddy should have died, not her.

                Making my way into the dark kitchen, I snatched up a bottle of whiskey and popped it open, taking a swig. Soon that little spoiled brat brother and mate of hers will be dead. She’ll be forced to watch me kill them slowly, painfully, and then live with the pain of losing them for the rest of her life. Maybe then she’ll feel a little part of the pain that I’ve felt ever since my love, Lillian’s, death.

                I growled and slammed the bottle down, spilling the contents onto the counter but not giving a shit.

                ‘Felix,’ I snarled through the link.

                ‘Yes, sir?’ He answered instantly.

                ‘Do you have them yet?’

                ‘Not yet, sir, but we’re getting closer.’ I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, snapping them open and punching the wall so hard that my fist went right through it, leaving a gaping hole. I want so badly to lash out and scream at him; that’s what they’ve been saying for a month now! We’re getting closer. I don’t give a fuck! I want them, NOW! But I have to stay calm or they won’t help me. I just have to be patient.

                I grabbed the bottle of whiskey and some chips, going to watch TV in the living room.

…………

Justin’s POV

                ‘Justin! We have a lead! We’ve found out where the rogues are that took Maddy! Meet me in the front yard!’ Dan called through the link. I jumped up and sprinted out the front door, shifting into my wolf instantly and running to meet him at the edge of the trees.

                ‘Who?! Where are they?! Show me now!’ He nodded his big wolf head and turned, sprinting off into the woods. I followed closely and other pack members joined us as we ran. They’re coming to help us.

                Finally; I’m going to get my angel back! My wolf howled and ran faster, causing Dan to run faster too.

                ‘They’re in a house about an hour from here when you’re running. Someone picked up her scent mixed with a different rogue’s than who took her.’ I snarled and flattened my ears against my skull. Fucking bastards. They’re all going to pay for taking my innocent little angel. Thinking about her and not being able to hold her in my arms made a searing pain flash through my chest. I’m going to find her, though.

                We ran for a long time, not stopping or slowing at all. We can run for at least three hours straight without having to stop. I talked to them through the link, blocking out the rest of the pack except Mom and Dad as we came up with a plan.

                ‘First we need to just sit and watch and take care of any rogues that might be outside. I’m going to break down the door; you guys take care of any that are outside first and I’ll go for the ones inside the house. I’ll try to get them out into the yard. Two of you need to stay hidden and make sure no one leaves with Maddy. If you see her, attack whoever has her and bring her to me. Do NOT let ANYONE hurt her.’

                ‘All of us would protect her with our lives, Justin,’ Dan told me. I nodded and almost smiled. Well, as much as I can smile in wolf-form, but still. This is why we have such a powerful pack. We would all give our lives to save each other. Dad kicked out those girls that were talking about Maddy when she first joined our pack because they were saying that they were glad she’s gone. Then they all started to try to flirt with me and take her place. I had to use all of my self-control to not rip their heads off.

                We sprinted through the trees, getting closer and closer to where they had picked up her scent. I felt my eyes glow brightly; my wolf is coming out and is more than ready to kill anyone who gets in his way to get our mate back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things are about to get.... interesting. Like, REALLY interesting. I'm sorry but I'm not at the same time. I feel...... evil. You guys know I love you right? <3 I should probably run now because you guys will probably be knocking my door down with torches and pitchforks soon..... *runs away and cowers in a dark corner*