Chapter 6

YAYYYYYYY! IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!! :3 I'm really sorry that it took SO long to write but it's done now so yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is longer than the chapters have been lately so that's good. :3 I'm just going to warn you now that a LOT of shit is about to go down after this chapter. A. LOT. OF. SHIT............ Enjoy!!! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddy’s POV

                The door creaked open and he came in. I barely raised my head an inch off the floor before it dropped. Part of my punishment for the escape attempt the other day is that he hasn’t given me anything to eat for five days. At least I think it’s been five days. I lost track of all of that a long time ago.

                I heard his heavy footsteps as he approached me but kept my head down. There’s no use wasting what tiny bit of energy I have left just to look at his disgusting face. Everything about him is disgusting to me. Not in the physical way. He’s actually a handsome man and he’s clean from a recent shower.

                No, he’s disgusting in every other way. Though he may not look it on the outside, he’s cold and heartless on the inside. I don’t think there’s a good part of him left. Not even a speck of the loving, gentle, caring dad that I used to look up to and was really close with.

                I raised my eyes to look up when he dropped something on the floor in front of me. With a hard kick into my side, he turned and left without a word, slamming the door behind him and leaving the room in the familiar darkness that I’m used to.

                A piece of stale bread and a little bit of dirty water at the bottom of a water bottle sat in front of me. I picked them up quickly and inhaled the bread in two bites. It’s dirty now but I don’t care. Then I downed the water. The tiny burst of energy faded and I collapsed, curling in on myself on the floor and shaking violently against the cold.

                I attempted to crawl to the corner where there are a few scraps of fabric that I’ve been using as a blanket. I don’t have anything else to keep myself warm. He stopped bringing clothes so now I’m always bare and extremely dirty. I don’t even want to know what I look like. But why should I care what I look like?

                I keep praying that Justin will come find me and rescue me from this monster, keep me safe. Even though it’s been who knows how long, I haven’t given up hope because I know that he won’t give up on me. But what if they think I’m dead? Did they stop looking? Will I be stuck here for the rest of my life, or until he decides that he doesn’t want to deal with me anymore?

                Whimpering and shaking, I managed to pull myself to the corner and crawled under the little pile of rags, curling up again with my bony knees to my chest. I can’t even cry anymore so I just closed my eyes and fell into a very uneasy sleep.

………..

Justin’s POV

                ‘We’re getting close now,’ Dan told us. I sped up and so did the rest of them. We’re all anxious to find Maddy and kill everyone responsible for her being kidnapped. We won’t kill the females or children unless we have to. The only way we would is if it was a life-threatening fight. Even then we wouldn’t kill the children. That’s just disgusting.

                As we kept running I picked up the filthy scents that can only belong to one thing. Rogues. We’re on their ‘territory’ now so we have to be more alert. I perked my ears up and slowed down a little. I want to just charge through, grab Maddy, and run, but I have the safety of the pack to consider. If I did that they would be in danger and I won’t risk that by making a stupid mistake.