Chapter 20: Battle v. Volturi

Charlotte's POV:

We finally make it to the field and then I here Garrett say, "The red coats are coming. The red coats are coming."

He also tells Lilliana, "If we make it out of this, I'll follow you anywhere woman."

She jokingly says, "Now you tell me."

Carlisle talks to Aro civilly and Caius says, "We see the child."

I roll my eyes and I place my hand on my stomach as something moves. I say, "Shit. Carlisle!"

Carlisle looks panicked. I scream, "Holy shit!!!! I told you not to get me Mother fucking pregnant anytime this century!!! I fucking hate contractions. My kids and 3 grandkids go meet Aro, Caius and Marcus. Aro, Meet Kimberly, Leigh-Anne, Hayden, Lucas, Renesme, Lilliana, and Mason. I gave birth to 3 of them. 2 while human and 2 almost 3 now while vampire. I got Rosalie to have twins. I turned her human long enough to give birth to Lilliana and Hayden. Bella and Edward had Renesme. Can we wrap this up, I'm about ready to push. I don't want you all, especially my kids to have a front row seat of their baby brother or sister coming out of my vagina. Aro, the kids' eat human food and blood every so often. They survive on either. They grow very quickly. They are very much like vampires. Alice will show up soon and do her thing I think. Hopefully no fighting. I kept those kids concealed from the outside world until they had stopped growing. They are not a danger to the vampire world. I'm rambling on and on. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Aro says, "Yes, young Charlotte. We will diliberate on this hopefully after Alice shows up and does her thing. You may leave and have your baby."

I say, "Thank you. Bye for now. Carlisle move your mother fucking ass now!!!!"

Everyone giggles at this, and I growl at them. I push for the next few minutes and out comes my darling little baby girl. I say, "Carlisle, you don't listen for shit."

He says, "I know. Here's the blanket for her."

I walk back to the fight and see everything as it was before. I walk up to Aro and say, "Since you are here, meet the newest addition to the Cullen family, Felicity Mae Cullen."

Aro looks down at her and smiles genuinely. I read his mind and say, "You can observe her growth but she won't be coming with you to Italy. Maybe when she is older."

I walk over to Caius and she opens her pretty deep ocean eyes and she has a connection to him, and I hop into his mind and see the word, mate. I smile knowing she will be well protected. Aro grabs his hand and sees also. Aro says, "We got ourselves in a pickle now, don't we?"

I say, "Not necessarily."

Aro says, "What do you mean young Charlotte?"

I smile and say, "She may be Caius's mate, but I'm her mother. I get to choose where she gets to be and when."

Caius growls and tries to lunge at me and I duck down and hold her close to me so she won't get hurt. I say, "She's mine. She's only minutes old and you don't get your mate claim until she reaches full age. I didn't say she won't get to see you. But you work around my schedule and family events. Family comes first and you aren't family. Not yet. Give it about 8-10 years."

Aro states, "We won't fight today. We will call you Charlotte. We might stop by the house. Take care of her."

I say, "Please. I raised 4 of them already. I know what I'm doing. You have no clue what you are about to learn with them. Every pregnancy is different, and this one was undetected until birth."

Aro smiles and says, "Goodbye Charlotte"

I smile and look down at my baby girl and say very calmly, "Bye, Aro, Marcus, and Caius. If you try anything bad or she doesn't like there will be penalties."

Caius nods and they walk away. I turn to everyone and say, "Go back to the house. Not you Carlisle."

Carlisle's POV:
Oh shit. I'm in a lot of trouble now. It was totally worth it. To see the joy spread around her face as she holds our baby Felicity in her arms. I'll say it again, so worth it.

I hear, "Carlisle, I wanted to wait for another baby, I didn't want one right now."

I say, "I'm not totally sorry you got pregnant, it was bound to happen with all the sex we have. She was worth it."

"Yes, she was. We need a room for her. I think we should let our kids leave with their mates, Carlisle. They could travel the world, and send pictures."

I smile at her and wrap my arms around her waist and we watch our newborn baby. We quickly run back to the house since she is going to be hungry. I love them both and all of my children so much, that I couldn't describe exactly how much love courses through my nonbeating heart.

Charlotte's POV:
We get back to the house and everyone is still there and I go make a bottle of milk in the kitchen and I come back to the living room and sit on the couch. I start to feed Felicity and I say, "Thank you all for coming to support us, even though weird things happened on the battlefield today, aka having a baby. [laughs] I also wanted to tell my kids, If you want to go with your mates besides Lucas, you may go. But you need to call/facetime me and send letters or postcards so I know where you've been."

Mason, Kimberly, Leigh-Anne say, "Thank you Mom. We will send postcards and exchange calls or visit time to time."

THE END.
P.S. Felicity and Ciaus do end up together in my head. Not sure about writing a book for them though.