Chapter 7:

(Charlotte's POV)

I walk into the living room to see Jazzy holding my little bundles, and looking adorable.

I said while holding Kimberly, “Carlisle, what are their names?”

He smiles and says “Your holding Kimberly and Rose has Leigh-Anne”

I smiled at him he named them what we choose and the other baby named her what I wanted to name her. I go over to Rose and grab Leigh-Anne and say “Take a picture” before I walk to Carlisle and give him Kimberly and we get our first photo together with our biological children.

I take a long look at precious little Leigh-Anne, and I can tell she has beautiful blue eyes which are probably from Carlisle, and my little darling Kimberly, she has my eyes and facial features where Leigh has Carlisle's.

“We should get a group photo at a private place where we can extend the number of people in the photo. We could take multiple photos and then put them together on the wall,” I announce my thoughts to no one in particular.

“That’s a wonderful idea Charlotte,” said Esme. I mouth “thank you” to her.

Let’s go put the babies to bed and take a walk or run depending on what I feel like doing. Girls, do you mind watching the babies until we come back?”

“NO, I would love to watch them”

“No”

“Not at all, Char”

I hand Kimberly over to Rose and Esme gets to hold Leigh-Anne and Alice is just taking pictures and we leave for our walk/run/alone time.

(Just Carlisle and Charlotte speaking)

“Carlisle, let's go to my house here. That could be our getaway spot,” I say to him and run away from him and seductively saying “Catch me”

Carlise’s eyes darken and huskily says “Oh, I will”

He starts running after her, and when he reaches the house finally and I say “You made it.”

He stalks near me and gives me a very long, heated, and a very passionate kiss that leads to more things inside the house.

After we’re done he says, “Why did you make me wear a condom?”

“I have an idea,” I say to him.

“My idea is that I could be Rose’s surrogate so she could have a child of her own. I will not be having sex with Emmett.” I hope Carlisle will agree. I want to make Rose happy and give her a little miracle that she could cherish for all eternity, just like I will with Leigh-Anne and Kimberly my wonderful daughters.

“Good, I don’t want you to either. But to your idea, I think it is a good idea to make Rose happy” he says to me.

I say, “Thank you, Carlisle. We have to wait and see if I’m pregnant again with our child. We did not use protection the day I woke up.” I kiss him and we go for round 4 I think. We have a lot of stamina, especially Carlisle.

After we finish again, we finally get up and I have a bump that I didn’t notice this morning.

“Carlisle, I think our plan has to wait a little bit.”

“Why?”

“Come here, and look”

He gets out of the shower and puts on a towel and come to me and looks where I am looking and he smiles and says nothing and kisses me and twirls me around so happily.

“Let’s go back home.”

“What would you think about renovating my house and making it our house and add in a bunch of nurseries? because we know we will need it, we multiply like rabbits.”

He laughs at me, and says, “That’s very true, and I love the idea.”

“What about white, gray, and yellow for Leigh-Anne. What about White, gray, and pink for Kimberly? We could find the wooden blocks and spell out their names and put them on their walls”

“That’s a great idea, honey. We can start whenever you want to”

We reach the house and Carlisle puts me down reluctantly

(Everybody speaking again)

“Rose and Emmett, can you come with us? Alice, no snooping again, stay with Esme and watch the babies. Edward read the babies’ minds and get them what they want for now until I come back again with Carlisle”

I say, “This is my house, we are going into the living room. I had wanted to ask you this since I found out I could get pregnant again after the change. By the way, this is going to have to wait until I pop this new bundle out of my uterus.”

Rosalie says, “You’re pregnant again?”

I say “Yes, because we apparently can’t control ourselves to not have sex. We probably will have an army of babies over the next few decades. But I wanted to ask you guys If you wanted a baby. I could surrogate for you and give you a baby or possibly babies. I won’t have sex with Emmett, Carlisle will inseminate me and cross our fingers it works. This baby will have my DNA but when the baby gets old enough we will all sit down together and tell him or her how they came into this world. I will be known as Nana.”

Carlisle says after a while “Do you want to do that?”

Emmett looked at Rose and nodded and she answered, “Yes”

I tell Carlisle, “Carlisle, I just remembered they are our kids and when I pop their baby out I am going to be a grandma and you're going to be a grandpa. I’m a baby-making machine. How do fish do this all at once?”

They all chuckled at me and I glare at Carlisle and walk towards Rose and we just talk about babies. She gushes, “Charlotte thank you so much for doing this. It means a lot to me, so much more than I can explain to you.”

I say. “You’re welcome, Rosie. I know you would want to carry your own child but this is the next best thing I can do for you. I wish I could have been able to get you pregnant on your own and feel the amazing experience of pregnancy. Soon you will be able to hold a baby you can call your own.”

“You have a wonderful way with words,” Rose says adoringly to me.
“Let’s focus on the new baby, and you can practice with my babies until I recuperate from this one. Hopefully, it’s just one,” I say as she chuckles.

I then say after a little while of silence, “Rose let’s take my car and go buy some Chinese food and a few cookbooks on making Chinese food. Let’s also get some marbled cake and frosting, along with anything else I’m craving for at the store. Jasper and Edward are coming with us.”

“Yes, that’s fine with me,” Rose said.

“Hey, C. We are going shopping for some cravings and then ordering takeout for me from a Chinese restaurant. Eddie boy and Jazzybear are coming with us,” I say while giggling the last sentence.

Edward says, “Charlotte, I told you not to call me that.”

Jazz says, “Lottie, I told you not to call me that.”

I smirk and say, “You both like the nicknames and you know it. You just won’t admit it out loud when everybody can hear you.”

They bow their heads in defeat and I say “Go to the car, in the back. Jazz is driving. Rosie, can you please go and et me my purse? My white Michael Kors Jet Set Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag is on my dresser. Boys, let’s go get in the car. Jazzybear, catch (keys). Alice, Esme, C, and Emmett watch the babies and make sure the boys do something. Give them the babies to hold. Girls take some pics, please. Honey, you may want to change their diapers. Give them their bottle in about 45 minutes then they need their nap. Pay attention to them, no distractions, no videogames.”