Chapter 12:

(Carlisle's POV:)

Jasper, Emmett, Esme, and I currently am cleaning and preparing the house for when Rosalie and Charlotte come home with the kids. I miss Charlotte. The mother of my wonderful kids. I need her to get here sooner, I want to hold her and spend some alone time with her and change her mind about making love. I want to take her on a date and I got her a necklace. I hope she likes it.

Charlotte, Rosalie, and the children are currently on the plane and should be landing in 2 hours. I'm going to leave in an hour. Alice and Bella are in Italy trying to save Edward since he thinks that Bella's dead. Alice called and said that they had gotten there in time and they are on the plane back and that they should be back in about 6-8 hours. It's time for Emmett and I to go to the airport to pick up our women and their children. 

Charlotte: 

I want to get off of this plane. I wish that I had one more person on this plane to help me with three kids. It's a nightmare. 

"Girls, stop fighting over the teal headphones, and if you wake up your brother, I'm going to take them from you, and then you are going to hold hands for the rest of the plane ride and one the way home. There are 2 sets of headphones to be used. Do you understand?"

The girls say, "Yes Mommy."

They stop fighting and enjoy the movie, and Mason is still asleep, and Rose is calm with her babies sleeping soundly next to her. We finally get off the plane and I see Carlisle and Emmett walking towards us, and the girls run over to him and give him a hug. I'm walking over there holding a sleeping Mason in my arms. I run my fingers into Mason's blonde hair ad he slowly wakes up and hugs his father and I hold his hand so we can walk to the cars. Emmett grabs one of the carriers and Rose and Emmett walk to the other car and get in smiling.

All three of our kids buckle up, and Carlisle opens my door for me and when I turn to getin he spins me around and kisses me. He pulls away and walks to the driver’s side and gets in. We drive back home with the kids falling asleep in the backseat. Carlisle holds my hand all the way home, and I ask lowly, "How are Edward and Bella?"

Carlisle says, "Oh, they are fine, Alice got Bella to him in time. There is the possibility that Aro saw the kids and probably wants to meet them and you."

I look at him and ask, "Will he hurt them?"

Carlisle pulls me into a hug and says, "He does want to destroy our coven to get Alice and Edward. If he can't be convinced about the children there is a possibility that he could kill us all including the children. Let's hope that he didn't see them. There is a possibility that Aro, Caius, and Marcus will only focus on Bella being human."

I see Esme and undo Carlisle's arm from around my waist, and walk over there and ask her if she could watch the kids for a little while so Carlisle and I could have some alone time. She smiles brightly and walks ver to them and they run off and start doing stuff. I walk back to Carlisle and I smirk. We walk outside and go to my house, and I see Sam there and Carlisle holds onto my waist. I say, "Sam? What are you doing here?"

Sam turns to me and sees that I'm a vampire and growls, "You're a vampire. Was she about to die when she gave birth?"

Carlisle nods and holds me tighter. I say, "Are you going to apologize for calling my kids abominations?"

Sam grimaces and says, "It's been a while Charlotte. I'm sorry for what I had said, but I would like to meet them if you'll let me."

I smile, and say, "There's one more you have to meet too. His name is Mason. Our two oldest, are Leigh-Anne and Kimberly Cullen. I can turn people human, and I copy others' powers. I tuned Rose human and she has twins. A boy and a girl. Lilliana and Hayden."