Chapter 15:

(Charlotte's POV:)

It's time for the seniors of our family to graduate high school for the billionth time. This is a great milestone in one's life, unless you do it over and over again like the Cullens' do. Except Esme and Old Man (Carlisle).

I hear Edward yell, "Carlisle, Char is calling you old man again."

Emmett yells, "She's right though."

I yell back, "He's older and He's SEXY, and YOU AREN'T!!!"

Edward yells, "Bella thinks I am!"

I laugh and say, "How would you know? Did you think she thinks you are sexy or did you read her mind that you cannot read? Did you assume that she thinks you are?"

He gapes like a fish, and I say, "That's why my IQ is higher than yours. I ask the right questions."

Emmett can't hold his laughter in anymore and bursts out laughing uncontrollably.

"That you do My Queen."

"Hey King OLD MAN."

I start laughing before Carlisle's arms wrap around me and hold me as I lean back into him. Edward storms off and I say,
"Bye Peasant!"

Emmett laughs even harder and everybody joins in.

Carlisle putshis head in the crook of my neck and kisses there softly. I turn around and hug him, while grabbing the silly string behind him covering him in it. We started a fight with silly string.

We ended up looking like this:

That was a lot of fun, now we need to get cleaned up

That was a lot of fun, now we need to get cleaned up. We (Carlisle and I) went to my house to get a shower and did some fun things in the shower without having to be quiet. Thank God. We stuck some clothes over here since this is our getaway from the kids. The girls want to take care of themselves but we still teach them some things. Mason is a total Momma's boy. He loves his uncles teaching him sports and to do any other manly things that they see fit to, especially being competitive on video games. I limit Mason to at least 3 hours a day, watching or playing.

We all gather in the living room, Alice wants to throw another party for graduation, and invite all the seniors to the house. I called Emily and asked her if she could babysit my munchkins for a few hours that night with Leah. They said yes. It's time for the party, and Carlisle and I wore this:

 It's time for the party, and Carlisle and I wore this: