Chapter 17:

(Charlotte's POV:)

It's time to go. I think to Edward 'Good Luck.'

He nods at me and Carlisle walks over to me and says, "Ready to go?"

I say, "If the kids are ready then yes."

Carlisle says, "They are in the car."

I look at him and say, "What are we waiting for."

Carlisle says, "I know what I'm waiting for."

I look at him and say, "What?"

He looks into my golden eyes and says, "This"

He then kisses me breathlessly and when he pulls away, he grabs my hand and we walk out to the car.

When we get to the car I say, "That was smooth."

He says, "I know."

I call Sam and say, "We are on our way. Rose and Emmett are right behind us."

He says, "That's fine Charlotte. Emily has everything ready for them. Especially food. Emily is so excited to meet Lilliana and Hayden. She really wants to see you to even if it is for 5 minutes."

I laugh and say, "I believe it. We are almost here. Bye, Sam."

Sam says, "Bye, Charlotte."

We finally reach Sam's house and I see Sam. I wave at him, and Rose stays right beside me since she doesn't like the wolves. My children jump out of the car and hug Sam. Kimberly sees Paul and jumps on him and laughs. I laugh to, especially seeing Paul be taken down by a girl who looks like she's 14. Lilliana and Hayden are aging pretty quickly and look like they are 2 years younger than Mason.

I say, "Sam, Emily!"

I see Emily run outside and squeal and hug me. I then explain, "Emily, Sam. This is Lilliana and Hayden."

They walk up to them and shake their hands and Emily says to the kids, "Are you hungry?"

All of their eyes pop out of their heads and they say in unison, "YES!"

Emily smiles and says, "Let's go."

We all walk inside and grab the children's bags for a change of clothes. Alice tried to pack the entire closet for each of them. When she was done I unpacked everything and pack maybe 3 sets of clothes incase they get dirty. I packed other essentials like hairbrushes, toothbrushes, pjs, and etc. Alice was not happy about that. I told her that if she repacked I would burn all of her designer shoes.

The children played their hearts out and when they were tired and got changed and went to bed. We all said good night because you never know if someone wasn't coming back from that fight tomorrow. I hear a 'Ding', and I see that I got  text from Edward. He said that she said 'Y-E-S!'

I text back, 'That's amazing. Good luck to you two. Don't steal my thunder. jk. LOL.'

Eddie sends back, 'We won't. Alice is going to freak on planning two weddings.'

I send back, 'I know right.'

I run to Carlisle and I say, "She said YES!"

Carlisle said, "Really?"

Emmett smiles. Rose shakes her head disapprovingly.

I say, "Yes."

Emily says, "Who says 'yes' to what now?"

Rose says, "Bella said 'yes' to Edward. Edward asked her to be his wife."

Emily says, "Oh. Bella's a bit young right?"