Parents Day

Both of ochako's parents are able to come and visit her on Parents day (ua allows parents to come and visit their kids at the dorm) but she is no where to be found
———————————————————————
*ON THEIR WAY TO THE 1-A DORM*

Rey:"are you sure we're going the right direction it feels like we've been walking around for hours?"

John:"yes I'm sure, this is the direction that weird kid gave us" (he had blond hair and is very annoying we all know who he is)

Rey:"maybe we should ask someone else"

????:"hello their can I help you?" *John and rey turn around to see a very tall teen with glasses*

John:"yes young man can you tell us were the 1-A dorm and

????:"of course it is my duty not only as a UA student but also the class president!" *karate chopping all around him*

John:*leans to his just as confused wife and whispers* "what's wrong with this kid?"

Rey:"I have no clue but if he can help then let's take it"

????:*stops showing off his karate moves and looks at them* "I must apologize I have not introduced myself I am tenya iida UA student and class 1-A's president"

Rey:"uh its a pleasure to meet you I'm rey uraraka and this is my husband john"

Iida:"ah I should have known you are uraraka's parents she resembles you a lot miss, now please follow me this way!" *begins walking to the dorms*

*TIMESKIP*

Iida:*hold the door open for the adults* "I have returned from the vending machine with your request dear brother!"

Tensai:"hey tenya quiet down you don't need to talk so loud"

Iida:"of course brother I'm sorry, ashido can you go and get uraraka from her room?"

Mina:"why can't you go my parents are going to be here any minute"

Iida:"because it would be very inappropriate for a boy to go to the girls side especially to their bedroom!"

Tensai:"your yelling again little bro"

Tsuyu:"ochako isn't here"

John/rey:"what where is she?"

*MEANWHILE*

Ochako:*tightening her grip on the scard hand while the machine beeps* 'why do you always have to be so reckless?' *the doors open*

Dr Ling:"hello miss uraraka"

Ochako:*let's go of his hand* "hello doctor how's he doing?"

Dr Ling:*sighs* "its bad he has a lot of damage to his legs and arms, he will need to take time off from hero work for a while, it would have been worse if you didn't get him here when you did" *checks the machines and leaves the room*

Ochako:*looking at Izuku* "please come back to me" *the door opens*

Inko:"I'm back dear" *holding bags of food*

Ochako:"h-hello inko"

Inko:"here you go dear I hope you like hamburger and fries" *hands her one of the bags*

Ochako:"y-yes thank you" *takes the bag*

Inko:*sits on the other side of the bed* "has the doctor come yet?"

Ochako:"yes he says he'll need to take time off from hero work for a while after he gets out"

Inko:*sighs* "well at least recovery girl was able to help him heal up some of his arms and legs. You know dear today's parents day why don't you go be with your parents I him tell him you were here if he wakes up"

Ochako:"t-thats ok I want to be here when he wakes up"

Inko:"ochako you love him don't you?

*MEANWHILE*

John:*reading the name plate next to the door* "I guess were here" *opens the door* "ochako?"

Ochako:*turns and sees her confused parents* "mom, dad what are you guys doing here?"

John:"we can ask you the sa-" *noticed the unconscious boy and his mother who is near by* "oh my gosh I'm so sorry for intruding"

Inko:"it's quite alright I expected this, it's not every day we get to see our children" *sighs and looks at Izuku* "I just wish mine took better care of him self"

Rey:'does she…'

Inko:"ochako honey why don't you go with your parents I appreciate you keeping me and Izuku company"

Ochako:"no what happens if he wakes up while I'm gone!"

Inko:"it's ok sweetie he'll understand"

Ochako:*looks really scared to leave*

Rey:"ochako is everything alright?"

Ochako:*shakes her head* "no it's my fault he's like this!" *began to cry while they look at her in shock* "if I was stronger I would have been able to protect myself and he wouldn't be in a hospital bed"

Inko:*gets up and walks over to her putting a hand on her shoulder* "ochako honey you shouldn't beat yourself up Izuku did what he did because he's a hero and knows more than anyone what it takes to save someone"

Ochako:"b-but"

Inko:"no buts Izuku would want you safe and happy so don't worry yourself about him"

Ochako:*wipes her tears* "thank you but I still want to stay"

John:"then you can we'll see you later"

Inko:"hold on why don't you stay as I said earlier it's not every day we get to see our children"

Rey:"thank you Mrs midoriya we'll take you up on that offer" *both of them take a seat* "so why don't we pass the time by talking about our children's most embarrassing Moments"

Ochako:"mom no!"

John:"I'm ok with that"

Ochako:"daddy!"

Inko:"that sounds like a terrific idea"

Ochako:"not you to inko!"

*TIMESKIP*

Ochako:*with her head down in embarrassment* "I can die now" *the others laugh*

John:"well its getting late we should go now" *both of them get up*

Inko:"I should get going to"

Rey:"we'll see you later" *they leave*

Ochako:*sighs* "I'm just glad deku wasn't aware for that"

Izuku:"o-ochako?"

Ochako:*turns to see him slowly wake up* "deku!" *climbs into his bed and snuggles into his chest*

Izuku:*smiles and wraps his arms weakly* "I'm glad your safe"

Ochako:"your not off the hook but for now I'm just gonna enjoy my boyfriends rock hard abs"

Izuku:*smiles* "and I'll enjoy holding the perfect girlfriend in my arms" 'damn how am I gonna get out of this?'
———————————————————————
And that's the end see ya next time