Who's This

Ochako is a single mom with a daughter named nanako (15 years old and looks like ochako but with green eyes and freckles) but a school project reveals her mothers secret
———————————————————
*AT URARAKAS HOUSE*

Nanako:*opens the door* "mom I'm home!"

Ochako:"hey sweetie did ya have a good day?" *in the kitchen making food*

Nanako:"yup I aced that test!" *sets down a test with an A+++ on it*

Ochako:"that's great I'm so proud of you"

Nanako:"thanks mom but I got another assignment"

Ochako:"really already they should give you guys a break especially after that test you just had"

Nanako:"well its really easy its just a report on old and new hero's and I was wondering if you had any of the old hero magazines left?"

Ochako:"I do it's in my closet"

Nanako:"great ill go get it" *goes to ochakos room and looks for the box of magazines* "come on were is it oh here it is" *uses her quirk (same as ochakos) and something falls* 'huh what's this a picture?' *picks it up (it's the picture at the top) and sees writing on the back*

*note*

To my love ocha you will always be in my mind, heart, and soul I can't wait to be with you forever

-Izuku Midoriya

Nanako:'who's Izuku midoriya'

Ochako:"nanako dinners ready come and eat!"

Nanako:"ok mom on my way!" *puts the picture in her pocket and goes to eat*

*TIMESKIP TO THE PARK THE NEXT DAY*

Jason bakugo:"so not only did your mom go to UA but this izuku midoriya could be your dad"

Nanako:"I don't know all I know is that this guy and my mom were going out 15 years ago"

Jason:"well why don't we just go and talk to the guy?"

Nanako:"what do you mean?"

Jason:"I mean me and you can go see this izuku midoriya and talk to him about your mom"

Nanako:"I don't think that's a good idea"

Jason:"why not?"

Nanako:"I mean what if he didn't want to have a family"

Jason:"it doesn't hurt to try besides I'll go with you"

Nanako:"you better or I'll dump you"

Jason:"ya right you love me to much to do that" *gives her a quick peck on the lips*

Nanako:"your really lucky your cute"

Jason:*laughs and takes out his phone* "wow looks like he lives not to far from here"

Nanako:"ok then lead the way"

*TIMESKIP*

Jason:"holy crap this may be the nicest looking house I've ever seen!" *jaw dropped*

Nanako:"his gardening shed is the size of my room, you know what this was a bad idea we should just go"

Jason:"are you kidding me your father, your VERY rich looking father is right here you have to see him"

Nanako:"no this was a bad idea"

Jason:"babe come on you should at least try"

Nanako:"fine lets go" *opens the gate and gets up to the door " *knocks on the door* "man I'm really nervous"

Jason:"don't worry everything is going to be ok" *door opens*

Izuku:"hello"

Nanako:"h-hi Mr Midoriya it is very nice to meet you my name is nanako and that's my boyfriend Jason"

Jason:"hey" *finger gun with a wink*

Nanako:"and we were wondering…" *takes out the photo* "if you know this girl?"

Izuku:*eyes widen* "come inside" *turns and walks in*

Jason:"well ladies first"

Nanako:*punches his shoulder and walks in*

Izuku:" please sit" *gestures to the couch and they sit* "were did you get this photo?" *serious but non threatening tone*

Nanako:"I got it from my mother ochako uraraka"

Izuku:*gasps and covers his mouth with his hand*

Nanako:"and I believe your my father"

Izuku:*looks down starts tearing up* "I'm sorry I'm so very sorry if I knew she was pregnant I would've looked harder"

Jason:"what do you mean by looked harder?"

Izuku:"well that's a long story" *wipes away tears* "it all started our second year at UA me and ochako were going out life was great we were happy being with each other and excited about graduating and because hero's we were even thinking about getting married after graduation but then one day she left without telling anyone why or anything I just thought she didn't want to be a hero or with me anymore that was 15 years ago and now here we are with me finding out I left the women I love and a daughter to live without me"

Jason:"hey if you don't mind me asking what's your hero name?"

Izuku:*chuckles* "that's the funny part she gave me my hero name" *looks up* "my hero name is deku"

Nana/Jason:"as in the number one hero!?"

Izuku:*chuckles* "I guess you didn't expect that"

Nanako:"look dad can I ask you a favor"

*TIMESKIP*

Nanako:*opens the door* "hey mom I'm home and I brought guests!" *heads towards the kitchen*

Ochako:"great because I just finished dinner and dessert"

Izuku:"let me guess its mochi"

Ochako:*freezes and turns*

Izuku:"it was always your favorite I remember you would always make me buy it for you"

Ochako:"I-Izuku?"

Izuku:*walks up and hugs her* "it feels good to have you back in my arms"

Ochako:*warps her arms around him*

Izuku:"ochako why did you leave?"

Ochako:*sighs and pulls back* "when I found out I was pregnant I knew you would've done anything to help even quit being a hero and I didn't want you to throw your life away"

Izuku:"it wouldn't be throwing my life away it would have started it what hurts more is that you and nanako were alone for so long without me but that's going to change"

Ochako:"what do you mean?"

Izuku:"I want you two to come and live with me I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our daughter"

Nanako:*steps forward* "and I want to get to know my father"

Ochako:*smiles* "then its settled" *they all go into a group hug*
———————————————————
See ya next week