Mystery Girl (Request)

Request by Aloraedenclement hope you like it
-------------------
*IN MINAS DORM ROOM*

Ochako:"so that's why I came to you for help"

Mina:"I knew it! You are in love with Midoriya!"

Ochako:"Mina keep it down I don't want the whole dorm to find out"

Mina:"sorry but I can't your in love with Midoriya"

Ochako:"Mina focus can you help me?" *shaking her by the shoulders*

Mina:"sorry I can't I'm only the shipper I don't have any experience on the dating part or confession"

Ochako*groans* "what am I supposed to do" *drops her head into a pillow* "now that I'm ready to tell deku how I feel I don't know how to do it"

Mina:"wait hope isn't lost yet I know where we can get help!" *looking triumphant*

Ochako:"how?"

Mina:*takes out phone* "there's this hotline that young teens can call to get advice you should just call and ask for advice"

Ochako:"I don't know I don't want some stranger to know I have a crush on deku"
Mina:"that's the beauty of it you can do it anonymous"

Ochako:"um...ok ill do it"

Mina:"great"

*PHONE CALL*

????:"hello Mina its good to hear from you again what can I help you with?"

Mina:"well I have this friend who really loves this guy she's really crushing hard on him in fact I think she might have a shrine of him under her bed and she wants to know how to ask him out"

????:"I'd never thought you of all people would use the I have a friend excuse mina"

Mina:"no no no I really do here she" *puts it on speaker*

Ochako:"h-hello miss phone lady"

????:"you don't have to be so formal dear just call me inko"

Ochako:"ok inko I was wondering if you could help me confess to him"

Inko:"ok what's this boy like?"

Ochako:"were do I even begin he is really cute and has emerald green eyes that I can just stare at all day with green/black and is extremely muscular but what really got me interested is his personality he is nice and kind well mannered he is willing to put others before himself"

Inko:"from what you told me I think you should just tell him privately when no one could hear you"

Ochako:"ok ill do it tomorrow I will confess to izuku midoriya!"

Inko:'wait what?!'

Ochako:"thank you so much inko for your help have a good night"

*HAND UP THE PHONE*

Mina:"so you motivated now?"

Ochako:"yup and I need you to keep everyone away from me and izuku"

Mina:"what why?"

Ochako:"because I know if I try to use words to confess I'm going to be a stuttering mess so I'm going to kiss him"

Mina:"sounds like your serious about midoriya ok ill keep everyone away from him"

*TIMESKIP TO TOMORROW*

Ochako:*walks into the class* "hey deku" *runs over to him writing something down*