Keeping My Promise

After her best friend moved away ochako's life was hell then he came back
———————————————————————
*SEVERAL YEARS AGO*

Ochako(age 6):*crying into Izukus chest* "please don't go, don't leave me zuzu your my only friend"

Izuku(age 7):*hugs her tightly* "I don't wanna leave mochi but my dad says we have to for his work"

Ochako:"but I don't want you to leave the other kids will bully me" *continues to cry*

Izuku:"I promise when I'm all grown up I'll come back and marry you and I'll never leave you alone ever again!"

Ochako:*looks up at his very serious and loving eyes* "d-do you promise?"

Izuku:*smiles and kisses her forehead* "I promise ochako"

Rey:*opens the door* "hey Izuku your parents are here to pick you up"

Ochako:*looks at him with a scared face* "I'm going to miss you"

Izuku:"don't worry I'll be back just wait for me" *both of them reluctantly break their last hug and Izuku leaves*

*TIMESKIP 10 YEARS*

Ochako:*gets pushed to the floor* "p-please j-just s-stop" *starts to cry*

Kira:"of course I'm not you know the rules its lunch time which means its beating time for all of those with no quirks" *has an evil smile*

Rina:"I-If you don't stop I'll tell the teacher!" *the trio of girls look at the terrified girl behind them*

Aiko:"told you she's soft"

Miku:"ha go ahead and tell them they don't care about this pieces of trash"

Kira:"if you can't handle this then leave but don't bother telling anyone about this after all it was the teachers who disables the cameras around this shed so we can teach this piece of trash" *kicks ochako in the stomach hard* "that no one cares about her"

Aiko:"besides Kira's dad is a high ranking official at the All Might support tech industry and no one will dare piss him off"

Kira:"that's enough talk girls just beat her to your hearts content" *the three girls turn their attention to ochako and begin using their quirks*

*TIMESKIP TO AFTERWARDS*

Miku:"wow do you guys think we went a little over board" *looking at a very beaten up ochako*

Aiko:"who cares if we did as long as it was fun why should we"

Miku:"because what if she dies"

Kira:"don't worry theirs no proof we did this anyways let's get going class is going to start soon" *the three girls leave*

Ochako:*not able to move due to the injuries* 'I'm sorry zuzu I wasn't able to wait for you' *slowly passes out as the door opens*

????:"she's over here!"

****

Ochako:'what's this warm feeling?'

?????:"do you know who did this and how long?"

????:"I know who but I barely transferred here today but it had to be a while if the staff was involved"

Ochako:*slowly opening her eyes* "w-were am I?"

????:"don't move I'm healing you up with my quirk"

?????:"is she going to be ok?"

????:"she'll be really tired but she should be fine"