Knight In Shining Armor

Ochako married bakugou and things go horribly wrong
———————————————————
*AT THE MIDORIYA HOME*

Ochako:"katsuki what are you here for"

Bakugo:"I'm here for my son"

Ochako:"you have no right to call him that leave now"

Bakugo:"hell no I'm not leaving without him" *gets Detroit smashed*

Izuku:"this is your only warning stay away from my family you bastard"

Bakugo:"oh ya last time I check only that girl is your kid so stay out of this deku"

Izuku:"get the hell out"

Bakugo:"fine I'm leaving but I will be back for my son wether you like it or not"*leaves*

Kite age13 male"mom, dad what was that man talking about"

Izko age10 female"ya what did he mean his son kite is your son isn't he"

Ochako:"of course sweet heart its just"

Izuku:"I think it's time to tell them the truth"

Ochako:"I think your right"

Kite:"what do you mean"

Ochako:"kite izuku midoriya isn't your biological father katsuki bakugo is"

Kite:"you mean the number 2 hero ground zero"

Ochako:"yes"

Kite:"and you lied to all these years"*angry tone*

Izuku:"we have but let us explain why"

Kite:"so my life has been a lie"

Izuku:"no it's not just let me explain"

Kite:"how the hell am I supposed to trust anything you say you could be lying to me"

Ochako:"THAT'S ENOUGH YOUR FATHER HAS DONE A LOT FOR THIS FAMILY MORE THAN KATSUKI EVER WOULD SO SHUT UP AND LET US EXPLAIN"

Kite:*shocked* "I'm sorry I'll listen"

Ochako:"izuku I'll explain"

Izuku:"are you sure"

Ochako:"yes"

*BEGIN OF STORY*

Bakugo:"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU PIECE OF SHIT" *throws her out in the rain into the concrete ground*

Ochako:"w-w-why are you doing this katsuki I thought you'd be happy"

Bakugo:"ARE YOU KIDDING I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU THE ONLY REASON WHY I MARRIED YOU WAS TO BREAK DEKU I DON'T WANT YOU OR YOUR KID NOW GET OUT OF MY SITE YOU HOR"*slams the door*

Ochako:*gets up crying and starts walking and is injured* "what am I supposed to do now I have no one to turn to*walks into an alley and sits down next to a garbage can*I should have been with deku"

?????:"hello is someone here"

Ochako:*turns her head and sees a man holding an umbrella with a green hoodie blue jeans and red shoes who has green/back hair and green eyes* "de-ku" *blacks out*

*TIMESKIP TO THE HOSPITAL*

Ochako:*wakes up* "were am I"

Izuku:"oh thank god your ok I found you in an alley way are you ok"

Ochako:*hugs izuku* "I am now that your here"