Feeling Reveled

Ochako and bakugo come back from their internships but are not the same as they left
———————–———————————
*IN THE UA HALLWAY*

Izuku:'finally I get to see Uraraka again it seems like forever since I seen her'

Mina:*rushes out of a corner out of breath* "Midoriya thank God I found you we've got trouble!"

Izuku:"what kind of trouble?"

Mina:"it's ochako she's about to get into a fight with bakugo and I'm scared someone's gonna get hurt so get your ass to the room!"

Izuku:"ok I'm on it" *activates One For All and speeds off* 'what could have happened for those two to get into a fight?' *reaches the door and throws it open* "GET AWAY FROM HER KAC…huh?"

Bakugo:"w-what does it l-look like I'm d-doing d-d-deku"

Ochako:"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HIM ONLY I GET TO CALL HIM DEKU YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!" *being held back by the boys and some girls while bakugo hides behind the other girls and aoyama*

Izuku:'what the hell is going on why is kacchan hiding behind them and more importantly why is Uraraka acting like this?'

Ochako:"INSULT MY DEKU AGAIN AND ILL RIP YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF!"

Mina:*finally caught up* "Midoriya do something!"

Izuku:*faces a out of breath Mina* "me what do you want me to do?"

Mina:"I don't know just do something?"

Izuku:"I don't know what to do?"

Aizawa:"then outa the way problem child"

Izuku:"M-Mr Aizawa, and present mic!?"

Present Mic:"we'll handle this little listener" *aizawa wraps ochako with his scarf*

Aizawa:"I told you to behave yourself!"

Ochako:"bite me banana man I want my phone call!" (Code ment episode 4)

Aizawa:"no, no phone call and I'll let you go if you promise not to rip bakugo to pieces"

Ochako:*sighs* "fine" *release her*

Izuku:"can someone please tell me what  on earth is going on?"

Tsuyu:"ya I think we all would like to know why ochako is acting like she wants to rip everyone apart all of sudden?"

Present Mic:"alright listen up little listeners during their internship your friends Uraraka and bakugo got hit by a quirk that switches personalities which will last for the rest of the day so just deal with it until tomorrow"

Aizawa:"alright now that that's settled get your asses to ground Beta for some training!"

The Class:"yes Mr Aizawa!" *everyone begins walking to the locker rooms*

Ochako:"hey deku!"

Izuku:*turns in slight fear* "y-yes u-uraraka?"

Ochako:"you and I are going to have a date at your house right after school o-ok"

Izuku:'i-is that a blush' "o-ok"

Ochako:"I-I'll see you at the gate" *speeds off with a blush across her face*

Kirishima:"wow I didn't expect that!"

Izuku:"k-kirishima w-what do you mean by that!?"

Sero:"come on dude its super obvious you two love each other it was only a matter of time that you two would end up making babies like rabbits together"