Acceptance

Ochako was born without being able to walk her uncle is aizawa
Ochako, izuku, and bakugo are childhood friends toga is in 1-A this takes place a day before Valentines Day
Ochakos quirk is the same as aizawa
————————————––——–———
*AT THE URARAKA HOME*

Rey:"ochako do you have everything you need? your uncle will be here any minute to pick you up"

Ochako:"I think I have everything"

Rey:"just make sure you stay safe"

Ochako:"mom I'm going to UA I think I'll be safe"

John:"your mother is right their could be a villain attack"

Ochako:"even if there is one I'm sure izuku will protect me"

Rey:"so your using midoriyas first name does my daughter have a crush on her best friend?"

Ochako:"w-w-what!? I do not" *blushes*

Mrs.U:"you can't fool us dear"

John:"to be honest I don't have a problem with midoriya he is a good kid and gets good grades"

*doorbell rings*

Ochako:'thank god saved by the bell'

Rey:"Shota it's good to see you"

Aizawa:"it's good to see you to sis"

Ochako:"uncle shota it's good to see you and thanks for taking me to UA"

Aizawa:"anything for my favorite niece let's get going here I'll push you"

Ochako:"alright bye mom and dad see you monday"

*WITH CLASS 1-A*

Tsuyu:"hey Mina can I talk to you in private?"

Mina:"sure come to my room"

*IN MINAS ROOM*

Mina:"so what is it?"

Tsuyu:"well I need your help with a confession "

Mina:"really now and who might that be"

Tsuyu:"it's midoriya"

Mina:"really I never figured you for the plain looking and nervous type"

Tsuyu:"he's really brave when it comes to it like when he saved me from the zero point bot in the entrance exam" (A/N ochako never took the entrance exam so I had tsuyu get saved by him instead)

Mina:"ok I'll help you I ship you two anyways here's the plan"

*MEANWHILE ON THE WAY TO THE 1-A DORMS*

Aizawa:"so how is school doing?"

Ochako:"it's ok I really miss izuku and kacchan it's always fun to hang out with them"

Aizawa:"what do you like about them?"

Ochako:"what's with all the questions?"

Aizawa:"what's the problem with wanting to get to know what makes my nieces friends so special?" *acting innocent* 'especially if they did something I don't like I'll expell them'

Ochako:"well kacchan treats me like an equal even with my disability but izuku he has always been caring for me he makes me feel special like I can do anything he is my sholder to cry on even now we talk almost every day he is the perfect friend I could have ever ask for"

Aizawa:"it sounds like your in love him"

Ochako:"ya.......*she realizes what she just said and starts blushing* "no I mean as a friend"